Chapter 36

Inei's POV. A few days later.

Tanjiro made a full recovery and was ready to go at the awaited Hashira Training.

So, I became his guide. First, Tengen-san.

We went to the venue of the stamina training.

Tengen: Oh! Saito, Kamado! Man, it's been a while since I last saw you two.

Saito: So, how's life for a retired demon slayer?

Tengen: It may not be flamboyant but I'm glad that I'm living a peaceful life with my wives.

Tengen: Also, Saito, you're the one who made the training regime?

Inei: Yep. I based it from my training with the spirits back then.

The demon slayers who heard this were shocked.

Murata: WHAT!? SAITO-SAN, YOU ARE THE ONE WHO MADE THIS HELLISH TRAINING!?

I glared at him and the rest of the Demon Slayers.

Inei: Got a problem with that, punk?

Murata: N-No!

Inei: You know what, you guys are lucky because you need to finish the training in order to get to the next stage.

Inei: Me on the other hand, had to do all the training regimes every single day.

Inei: So I don't want to hear complaining and whining!

Inei: So shut up and improve your stamina you useless hacks! If you want to defeat a Upper Rank Demon, then you got to have a trip to hell over and over!

The Demon Slayers complied.

Tengen: Man, never thought that you'll motivate them like that.

Inei: Well, that's what I did when I was training Tanjiro, Zenitsu, Inosuke, Nezuko, Kanao, and Shinobu before the Red Light District Incident.

Tanjiro: But nii-san is a good teacher! Because he can see the movements of everyone in slow motion he can read our flaws.

Tengen: Oh, must be similar to score. But Saito's even more accurate.

Tengen: Anyways, Saito, your stamina is out of this world, are you sure you want to take part in this training.

Inei: I'm here as Tanjiro's guide. To guide him to stages of the next pillar training.

Tengen: Ah, I see.

Tengen: All right, Kamado, start your training now.

Tanjiro: Yes, sir!

Then Tengen-san's wives also greeted us.

Suma: Oh, it's Tanjiro-kun and Saito-kun!

Makio: You guys are finally here.

Hinatsuru: Eat as much as you like.

While Tanjiro is undergoing the training, Tengen-san asked me.