My Assasin Prologue

His hands were shaking uncontrollably from just a simple text. But the text caused a stirring riot of emotions to invade Felix. He looked at the message to clarify to himself that what he saw was not a simple misstep, but he was right.

The message stated that hyunjin was true. Alive.

Felix wanted to cry, he truly wanted to believe that what he saw was not a mistake. But it had been over two years now. Someone telling him that his loved one was alive over a text seemed to be too unreal for the younger, but he was too afraid to ask any further.

And it wasn't the fact that not only Hyunjin was alive, but Han as well. Oh, what would Minho think if he heard the news. That his loved one as well, was alive. Would he cry? Believe it? Or accuse Felix of playing with his feelings that he enclosed himself into for over a year.

But never mind that. Felix's first move was to tell Minho, and possibly Yeji since she was Hyunjin's sister overall. But, how did Felix exactly know this was true or not. He couldn't nor shouldn't get his hopes up for something that could've easily been proven false, but then again, Felix didn't know the unknown person was true to his words.

He grabbed his phone again before clicking on the green iMessage icon.

Felix

How do I know what you saying is true? You could be fucking with me for all I know.

Hyunjin

You don't, but you decide to believe me or not.
If you do...

Meet me at the place where it all happened. You won't understand until I fully explain the full story.

Felix let his phone fall from its height; dropping it on the ground before his hands started shaking uncontrollably. Flashbacks of the incident roamed and rushed through his mind almost instantly, "No... I- c- can't go back there again." He whimpered to himself.

"Felix?" A small voice spoke, and Felix turned around, "Changbin?" He responded, "What's wrong? I came to check up on you and- you just- just disappeared." Changbin explained, taking steps towards Felix.

Felix let out a short laugh, "Me? Oh, I'm fine. Don't worry Binnie." He said trying to convince Changbin: wiping away the small tears in his eyes to avoid any other suspicion from his friend. Felix turned back around and gave Changbin a big smile to try to distract his thought process from deceiving him but panicked when Changbin took a glance at the phone that was roughly smacked towards the ground.

He grabbed the phone instantly, "Oh sorry, I got a little startled from your voice— NOT THAT I'M SCARED OF YOU OR ANYTHING— I just- yea." Changbin laughed, making Felix grow intently embarrassed, "It's ok. I'm sorry for the intrusion." He brushed it off, earning a gradual smile from Felix when he felt relieved. "Thanks." He responded happily.

"Well I'll see you later then, me and bangchan
And the rest are gonna go back home,
Gotta study for the final exams." Changbin explained before taking his leave away from Felix. Felix waved before mouthing a bye, finally seeing Changbin out of his sight, he immediately turned back to his phone.

He contemplated; re-reading the text wasn't any use to him but he couldn't stop. But then, if it was false and he told Minho and Yeji, he couldn't bear to see their saddened and completely drained of trust of hope, expressions.

For now, it's best to keep it a secret. He would
tell Yeji and Minho when he felt it was necessary, but now it wasn't the right moment. So who knows when it will be.

Its backkkkkkk