Resurfaced

Felix didn't know, was he ready?

It took him over 6 months for him to even speak Hyunjin's name and now he would be seeing him alive, and in the hands of someone he trusts. Would it even be the right choice to make, or was it just his heart telling him to make and do the thing he most desired. Honesty he didn't even know at this point, but one thing he knew was that for certain.

If Hyunjin was involved, Felix would do anything.

Even if his life was at risk for stepping into the gates of hell.

Felix

I'll see you in 20 mins.

He responded, already making his way out of his bedroom and heading towards the door. He didn't feel the need to grab any other necessities.

And then so made his way to the raging gates of hell or the heavenly gates of Heaven. Either way, Felix would receive his long-awaited answer, and he couldn't be more terrified.

It had been almost 15 minutes since Felix left his apartment, he grew chills the closer he got to the place, thankfully no one was on the streets. But at this rate, he didn't know how much patience the unknown apprentice had.

Walking along the streets, he was at least 5 minutes away from the destination. Until he stopped, turning around and seeing nothing but the area he just walked past. Maybe he was just imagining things were what he believed, but it wasn't because the next thing Felix knew was that his vision and sight turned black while he slowly got put into a slumber.

"Hey, wake up!" Someone yelled. Felix blinked before opening his eyes slowly coming across a black-haired boy, "W- who are yo—"

"Hi, my name is Heeseung. And that over there." The kid pointed towards the side where there was a taller kid who was swinging a dagger in between his fingers. "That's the one you're supposed to be talking to." Felix didn't respond, instead, he look over to the side and gave the younger a side look. The other received it by giving him the same.

"So... you're the apprentice?" Felix asked, not getting a verbal response. "And your Lee Felix..." He assumed, taking short steps out of the shadow, Felix raised an eyebrow. "Who are you exactly," Felix asked, not bothering if he sounded rude.

The kid didn't respond, he would rather grab a chair from the side and place it in front of Felix, "I'd thought you want to know more than just my name." Felix wanted to laugh, 'He sounds exactly like Hyunjin' Felix didn't give a response with his expression, only glaring at the younger.

The younger sighed, "Fine, my name is Ri-Ki Nishimura. Also, known as Ni-Ki. You satisfied." Felix wasn't in the slightest, how could he tell if he was satisfied or not. "Judging by the lack of response, I'm gonna assume you not."

"Wow, so you are an apprentice and mind reader. I'm impressed." Felix spoke dramatically and sarcastically. Knowing he was pushing the red button to its limit. "But anyways—"

"Pause, there's one thing I want to know," Felix said, cutting off Ni-Ki. Ni-ki raised a brow, "And that is?..."

"How did you find me, and how do you know that I and Hyunjin were associated with one another, let alone Han," Felix asked. His tone sounded as if he was commanding them; more than asking a question. Ni-ki let out a short laugh, this wasn't how he thought things would turn out. "My brothers helped me of course." He responded.

'Brother— Ah, he must be talking about that one over there.' Felix looked to the side and saw two taller individuals who were typing on computers. Ni-ki noticed it, "Heeseung, Jake. Come here and introduce yourself to Felix." Both the brothers nodded before making their way over.

Felix grew nervous, but how could he when they were just a bunch of kids. Who were also highly trained assassins? "Hi, my name is Jake. I trained under Hwang Yeji," Jake was the first to introduce himself. "And I'm Heeseung, I also trained under Hwang Yeji." Heeseung secondly introduced himself.

Felix was gonna speak up and respond to the greetings he was met with until someone barged into the room abruptly, "Ok me and Jungwon checked the premises, no one else is lingering." Ni-ki nodded in respect, "Thanks Jay, but do me a favor and gather the rest of our brothers. We all have to be here to explain this to Felix, or it will never make sense." Jay complied with a nod before taking his leave, exiting the abandoned room.

He then noticed that he never got the chance to fully see his surroundings, the place didn't look familiar, everything was Burnt and turned gray. "Felix before we get started, I just want to let you know that no matter what happens. You must keep this a secret, if anyone ever found out what happened before me and my brothers complete our task, it would not end well for either of us." Ni-ki urged, pleading to Felix to keep this intel to himself. Felix didn't nor couldn't object to his request since he was already being told this supposed info, seeming as if no one else minus the enhypen brothers were supposed to know about it.

Felix nodded, agreeing to his demands with no hint of breaking his promise. And Ni-ki sighed, assuming he felt relieved. "Perfect..."

Next chapter is important!!!