Unknown

Time had passed since the 4 returned to the 2 bedroom apartment they shared since the event. "So... takeout?" Ryujin asked, glancing around the room to see two heads nod simultaneously, "Felix?" She asked, staring at the individual who seemed too into his thoughts.

"Oh uh- yeah, sounds good." Felix responded, "Hey... you ok?" Minho whispered into Felix's ear, worried for his friend. Felix smiled, "Of-Course." Felix responded, Minho then nodded, believing his friend.

"I guess it's my turn to pay." Yeji sighed before picking herself off of the couch, Ryujin grinned, "This is why I love you." Ryujin spoke in awe.

Yeji giggled as Felix smiled, while Minho rolled his eyes from the sight, "Sometimes I dread living with all three of you." Minho commented, "You two just love girls who give affection whenever they have the chance, and you feed into it." He said pointing to the three friends individually.

Felix looked away with a guilty expression, Minho hummed in response; feeling victorious. "See, you even know it." He remarked.

"And? I'm envious of their relationship, and I think they're adorable." Ryujin cooed in the background feeling happy about Felix's thoughts on her and Yeji's relationship.

"You're a sweetheart Felix, I hope things work out well for you in the future." Ryujin hoped for as she gave Felix a sincere look. Felix complied, "Thank you." He responded fondly.

(If you haven't watched all of us are dead; beware of spoilers)

Not that much time passed, it was 2 hours overly after 11. The 4 teens sat in their living room munching on the tteokbokki they ordered online. While watching a K-drama that everyone agreed on.

"Ah, that's bs. There's no way Cheong-San is dead, he couldn't possibly be after all that he'd gone through." Minho proclaimed aloud, standing up from the couch. "Minho, he got bit, and got thrown into a major fire explosion, and he fell from that high of a height. There's no chance he could've survived that." Yeji tried to convince her elder friend.

Felix enjoyed the past couple of minutes as he continues to watch his friends go berserk off of a simple opinion that was said from
Minho. "So your going to tell me that out of all the shit he went through by almost getting bit multiple times, and coming in Contact with zombies more then anyone in that show, and he dies from a fire." Minho exaggerated, he sounded as if he was stunned.

The argument lasted for atleast 30 minutes until Yeji gave up, "Fine, you win." Minho smirked in victorious. "Ha, finally." He cocked pointing at Yeji childishly. Yeji rolled her eyes in annoyance, "I think he's drunk." Ryujin whispered into her girlfriends ears; making her snort.

"Yah! What are you gossiping about, gossip girls."

An hour had passed and Felix ended up dragging Minho into their room, throwing him on the bed before he fell asleep almost instantly from the soft feeling of his bed. "Such a piece of work is exactly what you are," Felix mumbled, staring at his friend who laid obnoxiously spread out across the bed. He groaned before approaching him from the side in an attempt of moving him over but halted when he felt a buzz from his back pocket.

His breath hitched when he saw the green iMessage icon that showed the contact

Hyunjin

Today is the only night for me to be out, I will wait until 3 for you to arrive.

If not then, you will never know the truth of what truly happened and the reason being for Hyunjins survival.

Felix didn't do anything instead of staying there in place. The truth. The truth is what he wanted- no, needed if not craved desirably for. But what was stopping him? The fact that he could be putting himself in danger, the fact that this could be a trap, Felix and the rest never found his father within the house hence never contacting Felix not once, so it was impossible to know if he was dead or not. But... it would make no sense for his father to keep
Disturbing him on the subject when Felix spoke his opinion and refused it, more than once at that.

Felix

I don't trust you, nor can I. But no one else knows about the situation between us and knows Hyunjin and Han.

So I'm going to assume the fact you're or were, a part of their organization, hence you could either be one that I've provided within the small amount of information I've received.

You could either be a partner of theirs or... an apprentice that you've trained under one of them.

Hyunjin

...

You are quite smart, you know that?

Yes... I trained under Hyunjin, and some of my brothers trained under Han and Yeji.

But that's not what you're dreadfully craving to be answered

Isn't it?

Felix stumbled back, feeling as if the tables were turned from him being cornered to the opposite.

Felix

What's your point here, you're trying to prove something in a way that I can't seem to comprehend. I would rather you explain in further detail, kind sir.

Hyunjin

Something should never be so easy to catch, such as the feelings that both you and my master gave to one another. And yet... you broke his heart.

I never knew the full story of what happened between the two of you, but my instinct tells me no matter what happens between him and you, he still ended up trying to risk his life for you. And that's something I admire and respect, very dearly.

I will tell you what you want to know, but you have to trust the fact that a stranger out of nowhere contacts you about your loved one being alive, and that he can prove it. But not explain it.

The question is....

Are you ready to take that risk?