Give me your love

{warning I don't know a lot or close to anything about doctoral stuff so don't believe most of this information it could be wrong}

Desperation clasped his voice, leaving him breathless against the other. Deep depths of his own being consumed by his drunken dazed filled with sparks of submission as his figure was admired by the unknown presence in the room.

Squinting his eyes, moving past the black he couldn't foresee. Coming into the light where a twisted grin was broadcasted and shown brightly in-front of his awoken sight. His body caving into the un imaginable and faltering before another step was taken.

The darkness consumed him, raising his hands up to caress the forbidden to gain a freedom he desired. Only to be rejected and tossed back into his clouded abyss. Witnessing terror conquer his whole once again.

"Sunshine..." A voice spoke grimly, laced with a teasing deranged smirk. Sounding as if he a predator teasing it's prey. The young boy rose his head up, slowly moving side to side in a repeated motion as he tried to regain his senses.

His vision were blurred, not being able to decipher who was in front of him when it should've been vaguely obvious.

The fingers that slowly caressed the younger's chin as if he were a porcelain doll.

That breath who made his heart skip if he was near close proximity.

The silk texture of seriousness and heartfelt tone when he spoke to him.

And the nickname he had just call him that no one else introduced him as. Such a calm and quiet yet giddy nickname that sounded so sinful from a man's mouth drew Felix from his caged subconscious and back into reality.

Hissing at the contact when his vision came back into sight, and his mind and memories crashed onto him like the pain he felt when he felt his previous happiness fall.

He dared to utter, "Get off me."

༻𝐂♡︎𝐃༺

"I'm confident that when Hyunjin was taken by your boss, they did more then just keep him out of sight. I'm afraid he was tortured and abused and at the end they did the un imaginable, all for the sake for what's going on now." Eyes trailed on Jin, some confused and some mistaking themselves to get ahead of what he was trying to say.

"An- and I'm not just bullshitting you guys on this one because I found something when I was running my cat scans on him." Jin started panicking more bit by bit. Namjoon raised a brow when Jin pulled out a folded paper from his pocket and ran towards the table that was being surrounded by all of them inside.

He slammed the paper on the table before falling to his knees to spread it out further for everyone to get a better close up of it.

"An X-Ray?" one of the boys asked. Jin nodded aggressively, "This is an X-Ray of Hyunjin's brain. And look closer down to the hippocampus, this right here." All eyes peeked from behind the older man, taking glances one by one at the printed sheet and all of them sharing looks of confusion.

"The hippocampus is where memories are stored and past remembrances of people and things. And if that get's damaged, that person gains amnesia. And you all know what that is so stop looking at me as if I sound insane!" Everyone's lips shut tightly on that, "How are you all experienced assassins and practically trained weapons and haven't even educated yourselves as something as simple as this!"

In their defense, they were trained to have combat experience and know how to work with what they were placed on. Medical reassurance, brain loss, and how to save a turtle wasn't necessarily on their to do list when it came to becoming an assassin.