Now I know

Felix was in the east quarters of the building

Felix was in the east quarters of the building. Currently vacating Jin's laboratory. He hadn't seen much in 5 minute span walk, but walking into the laboratory he saw more then what he was expecting. "Sit down over there" Jin spoke, pointing towards behind a counter-top filled with chemicals in glass bottles. Felix nodded and approached behind the experimenting place, finding a resting area.

"This shit is getting tiring," Felix heard Jin mumble as he forged through his closet. "Ah, Found it" Jin grabbed the medic and sat it down next to Felix, undoing the box and taking out the materials inside.

The man was careful, and Felix suddenly recalled a memory between him and Hyunjin. A memory that he loved dearly.

Hyunjin slumped himself back on the couch after coming home from a mission of his. Letting out multiple breaths in an attempt to catch his before calling out to the younger, "Felix!"

Receiving no response he called out again, only to not receive hence another response. However, he managed to figure out why. Raising himself up off of the couch did he see the blonde cutting small slices of bared meat while tossing them onto the sizzling pan on the stove in the kitchen. And he grinned.

Slowly approaching him from behind he awed at the boy who was slightly dancing, Hyunjin just now noticing what was in his ears.

AirPods.

This time he didn't even bother to be discreet, just slowly taking father steps towards the boy before he stopped as he was now behind the guy. And out of shock, he slowly snaked his hands around his waist, only to be given a sight from Felix as he turned around in a short panic with a knife dangerously sat across his neck.

"Who the fu— Hyunjin? JIN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" Hyunjin stayed silent, replying with a nervous gulp, not daring to respond with something that was so dangerously close that could end his life within seconds if one wrong move was made.

Felix sighed before setting the knife back down on the counter-top, "Your bleeding" Felix said as he took Hyunjins face in his hands; directing it up and down to get a closer look at his scrapped wounds.

"It was a tough battle, surprised I managed to kill him before round three" Hyunjin said before laughing it off, trying to lighten the mood a bit. But stopping his actions when he noticed the dreadful look Felix gave him from below.

He slowly a large lump in his throat nervously, "Sorry" He mumbled apologetically.

Felix rolled his eyes being grabbing onto the boys hand and directing him towards the couch, "Your so clumsy, you managed to get hurt this time" He muttered, pushing the boy onto the couch through his chest. And by a fair sense of his, Hyunjin contemplated a rather worrisome tone and look from Felix. Doubtfully growing guilty that instant.

Felix sat on the other side of him on the couch before leaning over on the side and grabbing a Med-kit. It hadn't been used in a while, and it should've been stuck inside the bathroom like where most people would place them. But not when Felix was Hyunjin's own little doctor and savior. Felix thought it would've been better to have the med-kit at the place they would mostly be at, besides Felix didn't necessarily mind it as much as one would. When he first had found out about Hyunjin being an assassin; he didn't pay no mind to it, only proceeding to care for the younger just the way he was.