*Short for a reason*

Death.

Crazy right?

How one living being could disappear within the glimpse within the eye. Appearing as if it never existed at all as it perished unwillingly.

It was all unfair, unfair how the human eye could see anything they wanted until all they could see was the darkness that was portrayed.

As Hyunjin lay there, death slowly caged him on before he swept into his consciousnesses. He remembered his cherished moments, the memories, and the person he shared them with.

Lee Felix, not a day ago was the boy trying to kill him for the act of breaking his heart and leaving him to fend for himself. But a day later it was, and he was risking his life to save the loved ones of his and Felix's.

And he wouldn't change a thing about it.
-

-
Who are you?

Yeji choked before swallowing it to hide her nervousness. This was it, she stood frozen in the room as she stared wide-eyed at the screen in front of her. "Yeji, it's him." Han pointed out the obvious, with a dark hoarsely Monotone voice.

Heeseung, Jay, and Jake all looked back at their leader, She looked down back at them before nodding. All taking that as a sign, they moved out of the way so Yeji could do her work.

She took her seat before typing randomized key binds on the computer. The series of codes couldn't process through everyone's minds, even Yeji's students couldn't configure what exactly she was doing.

Yeji
Park Jimin is it?

She started, Felix seemed to be the only one who noticed Yeji was shaking. Cause the three dots appeared on the screen almost immediately on the other side.

???
Another one of his pathetic hackers.
Tell your boss to give up already, he's not getting shit from me.

Side stares were given, some indicating their confusion yet curious about the situation.

Yeji
I'm not a part of that anymore, all we need is your help.

???
Bullshit.

For the next couple of seconds we're the sounds of Yeji screaming and shrieking when a sudden shock came through the system of the computer, sparking the lights to turn on for a second but to only turn right back off.

"Shit!" She cursed before rubbing her hands roughly to wash off the pain. "What did he just do?!" Felix freaked. "Advanced level tech and intelligence, he sent a spark wave of pain from the system of his computer to Yeji's, then that caused it to affect the rest of the tech in here," Heeseung spoke, clarifying Felix's suspicions.

"Yej, can you continue?" Yeji hissed another pain before stopping, she then recalled something.
She forgot about the pain before she reached for the computer again. Muttering words to herself that no one seemed to notice.

Yeji
Listen to me.

???
How fucking determined are you?! How many of these hackers is your boss making me destroy.
You have one last chance before you regret it.

Yeji
Project 365

And with that, it went silent. And Yeji knew she had him. "What does project 365 mean." Her students asked, Yeji only smirked, "My secret weapon."

Then their attention was diverted back to the screen, three dots popped up and Yeji grew mischievous and smirked.

???
Hwang...