Despicable

Perhaps what life had in store, was a life full of happiness and joy. Something close to the ending of a sweet fairytale is something he'd hope for. But alas, he never expected it to commence so late, so far away and so...

It never happened.

Because fairytales don't exist, and this certainly was nowhere near close to being a figurative imagination made up in some child's minds.

And this imagination wasn't made by the mind of others, but created by ones who knew that their fairytale, and the hopes of it, was gone in the blink of an eye.

༻𝐂♡︎𝐃༺

Back from previously dated as Felix's body hung high to low, cratered over Hyunjin's shoulder while he ran through the damaged walls of the abandoned building; towards the door, and out into the wild. He didn't stop, didn't falter in his steps, because only his goal vacated the entirety of his brain.

And his loss of focus had ceased.

Not even the dreadful desperation from the numbness of the boy's loss of his own will to control his body and remove himself from his grasp could fathom the determination that was set in his mind by another madman

"What kind of bullshitting are you saying Seokji—"

"Believe me or not, I don't give a single damn what you have to say, Joon. And you would be foolish to think otherwise because I and you both know deep down and as soon as Hyunjin walked in here, it was a facade from the start." His tone arose, as did his stance. His frustration seethed through his body until it vaguely turned into pure anger.

Jin couldn't believe it, his mind had been spiraling in so many circles and dazes that a constant repeat of the same information refuse to let go of his will to be at peace with it. Almost as if he could vaguely hear the pain in Felix's mind screaming at him mentally. Fully knowing how heartbroken the younger would be if he were to find out before they were able to approach him directly.

"Wha- what?" A shallow voice quivered in the background and as if Jin wasn't already on the verge of having a mental breakdown himself, that small voice. That small shallow low whisper, now rang through his ears like an alarm for a lazy individual to wake up to for work in the morning. And it just kept getting worse as the tone increased but the silence was the only thing that was being heard.

Having seen or heard nothing was the scariest thing to ever witness in his lifetime as the silence trailed on and occurred more drastically; his own body retaliated as a response to the silence with a vital yet desperate silent cry.

But fuck it.

Silence, silence, silence.

He was done.

Inhaling one of the deepest breaths he had ever taken before shaking himself off of his thoughts and facing the unbearable crowd, Jin managed to say, "I think he's been brainwashed"

Tied as tight as deep as the secret the intruder held in his own, did it feel when the atmosphere clasped itself something new and caused the strength they all held within; to falter in just a blink of an eye.

Stumbles and gasps were silently heard, and a soft whimper came from behind, coming across one of the dear children who was acquainted with the exposed.