The truth

"For Starter's, Hyunjin was never dead." Ni-Ki started. Felix was now surrounded by the rest of Niki's group; they call themselves Enhypen. "The day it took place, I got a call from my boss. He was giving me a mission that was solely to retrieve the remaining figures of the mansion that passed on or were injured. I was dreaded by the thought of these of my first ever missions being to retrieve pieces left by my comrades from their previous battle but I didn't ask any questions knowing I had no right."

"But then I stopped to think, It was strange how our boss was so aggressive and ambitious on getting the mission, I just thought that he was being worried and wanted to get the agents back to retreat them as soon as possible, but I was wrong." Felix tensed at that. They just started talking about it and Felix could already feel that there was so much more to the story than what he expected.

"When I and my team got there, My master was lying on the ground with burns and cuts on his body and I immediately rushed to his aide, problem was that we were already beat to it.

My boss's men took him away and we didn't see Hyunjin for two months, only being told that he was in surgery and then taken someplace to recuperate. But I should've known that those were lies, I should've known from the start." Ni-ki said Felix could feel from his tone that was indicated that Ni-Ki was blaming himself and feeling rather... fooled.

"The suspicion grew even tenser when it came to light that we couldn't find Han nor Yeji, along with Yeonjun. It seemed that after the mission you all disappeared," Felix gazed at some of the kids and noticed the saddened expressions on their faces, 'Han and Yej are their masters. Of course, they would be worried.'

"Until two months ago when we felt half relieved," Felix's breath hitched weirdly, "After two months of searching."

"They found me."

An unknown figure spoke in the background, causing all of our attention to divert to him almost instantly, but Felix recognized that voice with no hesitation.
Three kids made their way over to the taller individual, "Master!" They squealed.

I froze.

"H- Han?" Felix choked, feeling tears form in his eyes as he saw the squirrel-like individual smile brightly at the younger. Oh, there was nothing that could stop Felix from rushing over to him and engulfing him in the tightest and most needed hug.

"You're alive. A- am I seeing things? Are you here right now? Oh, imagine what Minho would think—"

"Minho? Please tell me he's ok. I- I need to know." Felix softly smiled, "He's gonna kill you when he sees you. And so am I! How could you do that to us!" Felix yelled, causing Ni-Ki to snort. "I have my reasons, Felix. But now's not the time, I have more news on Hyunjin. Felix sits down, 'cause you're going to want to listen."

Suddenly, the only thing that mattered in the world now was the words Han was about to reveal. And everybody could never feel tenser and pressured.

"Heeseung I just sent you a file," Heeseung nodded already knowing his further instructions. He made his way over to his laptop and immediately pulled up the file, gasps were only heard. "My thoughts exactly." Felix along with the kids couldn't believe their eyes.

"Why was there boss along with Felix's father leaving a mission site, together."