Revealed

Now, sitting in the darkened room with people he didn't recognize. Felix began to contemplate what was going on. Vaguely, he spotted a familiar muscular man who sat next to another man, who seemed too graceful at that. And another on the other side of them who was minding his own business as he stared carefully at Weapons he had store in his suit.

Jin leaned over to the side to whisper into the boys ear, startling him slightly. "That's Kim Taehyung, and the man across from them is Jung Hoseok. Both trained in the field of weapons but Taehyung makes them while Hoseok tests them. They're very enclosed in themselves with people their not familiar with so don't fret if they don't talk to you." And in his own honest opinion. If a simple stare from one them was able to shook up Felix. He wouldn't know if he were be up to a conversation with the two older men.

"So your the reason we're all here, huh?" Felix turned his attention to Hoseok. He shivered under the man's glare. He didn't dare to even try to respond. "Shut it, we don't have time for this" Jimin practically said with a growl towards the older. Losing the respect and heading towards the front of the room with a computer in his hands.

The place went dead silent, even Felix were confused as he scanned throughout and saw everyone now falter their sudden curiosity towards the younger now directed towards Jimin. Hell, Jin wasn't even focusing on Felix anymore.

Felix watched as Jimin plug his computer on the screen in the front. They all waited until it turned on, but gasps were heard when it finally went through.
And it was a shock to them all. Except for the blonde who had already witnessed. "Who is that next to the ex boss." Namjoon was the first to ask, and before Jimin could even answer.

"My father." He breathed out, Almost as if he had that secret caged within him.

"Your father? Why would your father be with our previous boss?" Jungkook asked with a growing suspicion. That's when Jimin slammed his fists against the table, "This picture was taken from Azra 1090, exactly ten years ago." A clank sound radiated throughout the room as hoseok dropped his weapon onto the floor without his sight leaving his fingers where the weapon was once placed. While Jungkook and Taehyung stood frozen as a statue upon hearing that.

That camera...

"W- what do you mean by that, are you saying
Hyung took this picture?" A sense of hope was heard in Jungkook voice as he hoped that his answer would be a simple yes. Thankfully, it was.

A small nod gave Jungkook a series of whimpers and soft cries as a small smile broke out on his face. "That's impossible, Yoongi hasn't been heard of since and—..." Taehyung started but cut himself as he started processing throughout his mind. "He hasn't been heard since..." He mumbled, his face going blank with a shocked expression. A clear sign of him putting the signs together.

"Yoongi isn't dead. He's been Locked away at previous headquarters ever since. And that's why we thought he was dea—" 'We'" Hoseok pointed out. "That's impossible, Yoongi is dead. You even confirmed it yourself Jimin so why now?" It fell silent, all members staring at Jimin with the same question in their minds.

Jimin merely stood still, eyeing the table as he gripped his fists along with sides. While Felix stood in the back heavily confused. It had been ten years, and it seemed that none of them knew of what Jimin was doing behind the scenes.

"I- I lied." He breathed out.

A chair was pushed back. Causing all heads to turn towards the said male who was fighting the urge to not blow up on the spot.

But he failed.

"S- so you knew. You knew and you didn't tell us for 10 years. You knew for 5 years that Yoongi was still alive and yet you blindly made us think he was dead, FOR 5 YEARS!" It was a understatement that Hoseok was furious. As he stood in the middle of the room screaming at Jimin.