Impossible

Staring up at the man With eyes that bluntly refused to look away, he demanded, "Show me the truth." Jimin's expression turned cold. For warning and setting off a tense atmosphere as he leaned forward down towards the tied up blonde.

He didn't have expectations for what the man who look like. But clearly they were different from what he portrayed at the moment. Jimin's hair was dyed blonde adding on with black Roots at the crevices on top of his hair. He had a black shirt with white scratch lines crawling around the shirt, ending it off with black sweatpants.

"You have no right giving me such demands, foreigner." He hoarsed, leaning down further into Felix's face. "Joon, you can leave." He dismissed, earning a nod from the muscular man as he made his way towards the door.

Now, left alone in the dark room with Jimin. Felix watched as the boy pulled out a remote from his pocket, hitting a button that made the chair loosen its hold on Felix.

Felix arose from the seat and starting rubbing his wrists with a confusing look as he glued his gaze back onto the blonde, "What? Did you want me to keep you in there?" He asked, seeing as Felix was still slightly confused, but continued to keep his mouth shut.

It stayed silent.

Jimin slumped his body over the height of the chair and left his arms to dangle, "Gosh, What are you? A dog? do I need to command you to speak? Or do you want me to speak first." Felix didn't say anything, Jimin sighed, taking that as confirmation for him to continue.

"Well then I guess I'll just say it straight," Slowly he walked away from the chair but was making way towards Felix, keeping his head low. Felix didn't think much of it, that was until his head was being pounded against the wall as he neck was being held captive between the clutches of a knife.

"I should just kill you right here, let you bleed out as you cry for your loved ones. Suffer just as much as he is, if not more." Felix struggled in his hold, but didn't bother squirming. The hurt in the blondes eyes was vaguely visible, if not excruciating obvious. Tears started resurfacing as he spoke, and for once. Felix stopped thinking about the situation.

"All because of you... he's stuck there." He choked, "For 5 years, he's been stuck in the same place, staring at the same walls, thinking the same things. Hell, I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF HE HAS THE WILL TO EVEN EAT ANYMORE!" Jimin raised his head back up a dug the knife deeper into Felix's neck, the tears now forcefully coming out the more he released his anger.

"FOR 5 YEARS I HAVE WORRIED ABOUT HIM, CRAVED FOR HIM, AND MISSED THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF HIM! I HAD TRIED FOR YEARS TO FIGURE OUT WAYS TO BREAK HIM OUT OF THERE! HELL I EVEN ATTEMPTED GOD KNOWS HOW MANY TIMES BUT HAS ALWAYS BEEN STOPPED! And for what?" The pain in his eyes drew Felix into a sorrowful and troubling state, he choked
Back his own tears as he came to full realization, that he was feeling just as much pain then he was.

"I- I'm sorr—" Sorry? YOUR SORRY? YOU CAN'T BE ANYTHING BUT PITIFUL FOR ME AT THIS STATE NOW CAN YOU?!" Felix couldn't respond as the knife was pushed further into his neck, tears now coming out as he a small fresh cut of blood was made on his bottoms apple.

Jimin hung his head low once again before dropping the younger to his knees on the ground, "Pathetic." He mumbled. Felix took seconds to catch his breathe before standing back up again.

"I have nothing I can say to that, nothing that can help ease that pain that you've gone through, but we can fix this! If we just work togethe—!" He was stopped again, when Jimin was in mere inches away from his face, now pointing a gun at his head that he must've picked up while being over there.

"That's your problem Lee, this is the reason were stuck in this mess in the First place!" Felix was scared, melting at the metal point of the gun, shivering at the sight of the man in-front of him.

"Yoongi has always been curious on everything in this kind of work, always spot on with his theories! That's what made him a perfect assassin, the best of us all! And goddamnit if he didn't see your ruthless dad and our guild's boss that one day then all of this could've been avoided!" As if a sudden click unlocked a secret door within his mind. Felix grew less scared, less ashamed of his non-existent actions.

Looking back up to Jimin, out of shock, he gripped onto the gun, digging it further into his head. "You blame me for that? Fine, shoot me. Shoot me right here and right now, no mercy." He spoke with a darkened voice.

The hell was his problem, he was bargaining not only his chance of finding hyunjin, but his life at that! If Jimin really wasn't sane, he would do it with no hesitation, seeing as he was almost just killed by his own hands merely a couple seconds ago when he was held at knife-point. There would be no other reason.

But, Jimin did let him go at the sight of him making a permanent mark on the boys skin, so maybe there was slight hope.

"I know your hurting Jimin, I can see it in your eyes, the pain, the anger you needed to let loose as soon as you saw me." The words seemed to trigger Jimin, seeing as if he was already pulling out the safety trigger on the gun. Taking a deep breathe, he continued, heart rate increasing by the sudden action, "But by killing me, you lose your one and only chance." Jimin halted, his eyes slightly dilating.

"Your a merely downgraded individual who is connected to something much larger and bigger than your fragile being while I've been in this business my whole life. Even if it takes me another year, I will get him out of there—"

"But how much more patience do you have for that, can yoongi survive another year waiting for his loved one to save him? Though both of you are the bigger person in both mentally and physically compared to me, you cannot both simply just wait any longer and do this alone. You need me, hide anything else but that one thought." Felix proclaimed, confusing Jimin and putting him in a mental state where all his mind progressed through was conflict after conflict.

But one thing was right, he was indeed correct. He couldn't do this alone, and Jimin's patience was running out, faster and faster as the days progressed.

So keeping his hand still on the gun, he took out his other and pushed the boy back, away from sight of fire.

Jimin sighed to himself before walking back towards the counter, setting the gun down gently. He kept his head hung low, "For your information Lee, just because I let you off this once, doesn't mean shit. After we get hyunjin AND yoongi, we are to never speak to each-other again, we should never appear in-front of you and nor should you." And with that, Felix nodded.

Jimin gave a silent nod before yelling, "Now, before we get back to that, get that treated." Jimin pointed to the permanent mark on the boys neck that was still dripping small droplets of blood. Felix blinked as he placed a finger on the wound, slightly hissing.

He had forgotten about it until now.

"B- but I don't have anything to treat i—"

"Jin!" Jimin yelled, and not even 30 seconds in did they have to wait before a purple-haired man in a lab coat came rushing into the darkened place with a clipboard in hand and a pen in his other.

"Treat him." Jimin said, pointing towards Felix. The main sighed, "Jimin for the last time, I'm not a doctor but a scientists—"

"Same thing, just treat his wounds, a simple bandage will do." Jin sighed again before rubbing his temple, "Fucking moron..." He mumbled under his breath before snatching Felix.

Then he was dragged away, before catching a short glimpse of the counter in the back room, seeing as Jimin was walking back to it to seeing 8 camera's and catching sight of a black van rolling up to the building.

Walking with the young man, Felix heard a series of mumbles after mumbles, recognizing some of them as cussing. "Excuse me," He intervened, the man stopped in his tracks and looked back at Felix with a peeked yet irritated look.

"Where are we?" Felix never got the chance to ask.

"Some place kid, a place you don't want to be."