Finally

A loud gasp was heard in the midst of the abandoned room, no signs of anyone being around except for the awokened stranger.

His heart beat at a rapid pace, not daring to calm down even the slightest, and with even the slightest instinct to reach towards it, he was stopped by a metal force that was practically gripped his body back towards the metal table. "What the..." he mumbled, looking at his surroundings before his eyes landed on his figure, letting out a silent gasp as he stared at the cuts and bruises that were inflicted from his lower half of his body that headed straight towards the top towards his head.

Nothing, it was like he was staring at a untouched canvas, the walls engraved with marks and dried blood stains with the ground looking as if it had been through war and back. He took in short breaths, attempting to calm his heart down that was excessively heavy for an unknown reason.

A click was heard, driving the boys attention towards the sound. A door opened revealing a slightly older man, He wore a suit that was colored black, wore a chain that hung viper's fangs on the edge, and a sickening grin. Although, the boy couldn't be the slightest bit of intimidation from the man, until he walked further into the light where the boy could zoom in on the mans features, and the real horror began.

"Suprised to see me." The man let out with a coercing laugh.

A vision portrayed in the boy's mind where all he saw was red. The man's body on the floor as he pictured his being on top with menacing grin, watching as he stared at the bloodwork masterpiece he made on the floor. He grimaced, "You're alive, how." He practically demanded through gritted teeth.

"A dear friend of mine, one you know of very well." The boy quirked a brow in confusion raising his head up to further face the man. He didn't say a word, staring the man up and down trying to understand what he mean't by that, but upon realization, his heart dropped.

"Don't tell me...--"

"What happened, I heard a noise." Han arose on foot, "I heard it too..." Yeji chimed in repeating han's actions.

"How did we even get here, all I remembered was us being in the base and the next second smoke started invading our grounds then we collapsed--" Jake was smacked on the head to further stop him from speaking, Heeseung mumbling something incoherent under his breath.

"Well no shit, we were fucking kidnapped dumbass--" Heeseung was cut off by a smack to the head, wincing noticing that it was much rougher then others.

"Watch your mouth" She hissed.

Niki rolled his eyes, "It's obvious is it not?" Niki spoke, intervening the tensed atmosphere, "Mr. Park never told us when he would contact us and certaintly not letting us know how, and judging by the fact that he's a Ex affiliant with the organization, how could we expect nothing else but what just happened." Sunoo let out until a noise awakened on the side of the room, making everyone face each other synchronically.

"Young kid you are too smart for your own good. That mouth of yours is gonna get you in trouble one day." Niki grimaced, situating himself off the floor as he brushed off imaginary dirt. "And yet I'm still young and kicking aren't I?" Niki let out a small chuckle with a griming stare, making namjoon mumble incoherent words underneath his breath.

"Your a ignorant little piece of shit. Should've starved your ungrateful ass down here and kept you here along with your other ignorant yet pathetic friends." Niki let out a short laugh.

"it's kinda funny trying to see you use the whole vocabulary in one sentence but your just using the word ignorant over and over agai—" Niki was hushed by the piercing well conditioned sound of a knife brushing past his-self before landing on the wall, flying merely inches away from his face.

Jaws dropped upon staring at the blade and niki turned a blind eye to it before shrugging uncarelessly. "Pity, you missed." Namjoon cursed himself under his breath. 

And upon hearing the older and younger man, Yeji couldn't help but slightly grow worried, drowning out the voices and sounds around her to stare around the room to all of the remainder people inside. 'Please let us find Hyunjin' She wished for more then anything.

Death was just another world for false hope, cause thats what you recieve once you pass on. The foolish belief that you could survive longer then what you had hoped, or gave up any hope that you once had. Death is permanent yet death is the only solution to the seperation of true love. And even through all of the challenges, the hurt, the betrayel, the pain and the suffering since their supposed last enounter when hyunjin was holding desperately onto the gates that was opened to the passageway to the land of the living, he truly never felt at home until the heat of an angel itself warmed him from the tragedy of purgatory he survived from. 

Love was the greatest gift at all, and as Hyunjin stared into Felix's eyes, he couldn't think of anything else but love in the purest form, shaking uncontrollably as he held the world within his grasp. 

'His world'

The reason he was alive, the reason he stayed, the reason he fought, his person, his savior, his love. 

Until hell came crashing upon them when the soft dazed eyes turned into dilated horror, screaming out emotions in pain when they were ripped away from one another in a matter of seconds. The grasp of the warmth they made with futile attempts to reach out not reaching each other in the slightest when the distance between them grew further and further more, dazing them out of the love that was replaced with the broken heart.

"Hy- Hyunjin!" Felix screamed, the same events appearing in his head as he saw Hyunjin being dragged away by the bangtan family as he was held back by the same individuals. The scene all too familiar that cause a brain shock wave to occur in Felix which made him only see black before he collasped. The last words he managed to percieve being the cry Hyunjin let out before it was gone.