Lost yet found

Before we get into it, here's a little selfish self-promo for a new book that I'm enjoying a little too much.

—————————

—————————

"What did you find Yej?" Felix asked, lingering around and behind her shoulder, as he watched Yeji type many keys binds on her computer. But he wasn't the only one lingering. "You guys are all squishing me and heeseung, back off a little would ya?" She asked, as nicely as she possibly could with the frustration and anger she hid in her at the moment.

"We'll going back to that, we couldn't find anything related to the sort, but we were able to pinpoint the camera that it was taken from." She started, "So I had heeseung further search through the database and he was able to pinpoint the person—" who took the picture, we couldn't find out his real name but we found out his code name, it was suga. And get this." Heeseung intervened, not hearing the small mumble of words from his teacher's mouth, "why does that name sound so familiar..." she mumbled. Heeseung reached over, going to click a small tab on the computer, hence it pulled up a whole
Page of information on the one individual who had a dark glare in the picture on the top right-hand corner, "He's a former agent of the organization."

"Former? What happened?" Niki asked, making heeseung shrug, "He disappeared, he hasn't been seen since." That's when all looks were shared, "You don't think..." The fact our boss along with Felix's father found out about his secret pictures and possibly couldn't kidnap him? No, why should we, that did not happen and is just a figurative of our curious minds and imagination." Han exaggerated with a tone of dramatic ness.

"Wait! That makes sense now!" A smaller boy squealed yet exclaimed in the background. "A couple of months ago, and I didn't say anything because it was when we first got used to the organization and we were finally allowed to go on missions, the boss came up to me one day and asked me to disregard a couple of files and recordings and to send some of them to him after I was done." The smaller started, "I didn't think much of it at first but I think it might be vial now—" Sunoo, spill it."

Sunoo sighed loudly, "One of them caught my eye, usually, he would just have me get rid of the camera recordings for certain times and send them to
So he can evaluate and send them to his secretary to finalize. But the recording was two people in the dark room, one of them being the boss but the other was small and had black hair, he was tied up in a chair and looked all bruised and damaged," A sharp atmosphere kicked in, confusing every yet keeping them on edge.

"They started talking and it was like... the boss was threatening yet bargaining with the guy in the chair. Then I heard it, he called the guy in the chair, Yoongi. Then moments later—" Your joking!" Yeji exclaimed purely loud. "W- what do you mean Yej—"

"Sunoo, did he mention anyone else?" Yeji asked urgently, cutting off Felix.

"Yea... the name, park then Jimin was mentioned.—"

"Oh my god." Yeji deadpanned drastically. "Yeji what the fuck are you on right now, why are you getting so over the top about this?!" Han questioned frustratedly.

"Park Jimin and min Yoongi, if you haven't heard about them then your fucking stupid Han." Han crossed his Arms in disbelief, "I don't so specify." He stated.

"Park Jimin, he's the best hacker in our guild, probably whoever was in our guild. His partner Min Yoongi was the absolute best strategist, knew everything, what move to make what turns to take and what the best strategy would be for even a most difficult situation. Sunoo, what else did they talk about." Yeji turned subjects, forwarding back to the boy who was rudely cut off more than once.

He sighed, "As I was saying... yes those names were mentioned and I'm assuming this Min Yoongi was talking about is the one who was in the chair, because he mentioned that the boss would never find the park, no matter how hard they tried." Yeji felt glorified yet amused. She had heard stories about park Jimin and his ways on the field, his intelligence was beyond view and he was just simply outstanding, almost as if he were her role model.

"He mentioned that he had been there for going on ten years now, well the boss did. But except that, he said that he would never speak about the evidence that Felix's father and our boss collaborated on the assassination of— and then he didn't finish it. But I'm assuming it's something big if suga has been locked there for years..."

"Wait so, he's at the organization, the key to helping us fix this is at the place where you guys could easily sneak into?" Niki laughed abruptly out loud, "Yea, to think they'll let us back in there is a dream but I wouldn't dare, along with my older and younger brothers." Niki spoke up, speaking for all the boys.

"But either way we couldn't, cause he said that "Don't be mad at me, I'm not the one who can't catch an assassin who worked under his fat ass nose, but go on ahead and keep hurting and mentally attempting to break me, Jimin's a high-grade hacker and the previous best in the organization. And then he continued to say that if Jimin found out he was dead, the evidence would be exposed," Everyone in the room was surprised by that fact that Sunoo remembered more than one sentence, "So point proven being that, yes suga was the one who took the pictures, but if we truly want to figure out the rest and finding out kore undercover..." Han finished before continuing to start again but intervened.

"We need to find Jimin." Felix finished the last bit, causing a suspenseful rise in the atmosphere but leaving an agonizing thought through their brain.

'If it's taking a high-grade organization ten years to find one hacker, what makes you think a couple of amateur assassins are going to find them?'

"Well, we only have a mere hour or so before Minho wakes up so guys, put her brains on and kick any stupid shit out of your assess cause we gotta find our superior. And we gotta do it now." Yeji advised but more or like commanded harshly towards her apprentices.

But they found no hatred or lack of pleasure and respect, only doing what it's necessary to help.

And so they worked.
-

-

After 40 minutes, one of them got close. Too close.
"I found something!" One of the boys at the computer squealed aloud. Yeji rushed towards jays side and took a look at his computer. There shown was a more technical and advanced Google maps, pinpointing one location in the midst of it all.

"What did you find, Jay?" Jungwon on the side asked curiously. "I think it's Jimins current location." He spoke. Freezing everyone in their placements.

"Tell me how," Yeji said, "Looking on the outskirts of South Korea, I found nothing of the sort of it being abandoned and anywhere near the organization so I looked further in, I ended up coming across a couple of buildings but only one of them had a high sense of tech and nonvisibility, almost as if it looked abandoned but was not." No one understood what he meant minus Jake, heeseung, and Yeji. "The connection was strong so I'm urging you to check this out." Jay pursed. Yeji leaned over and took a look at the computer, she swallowed invisible air to try to calm herself more in any way she could.

Her first step was to click on the blue doing that kept gradually sending out signals from the sides.

Until the keyboard froze and Yeji panicked, the lights then turned off, while the computer turned black. Everyone was now in the dark room, the only light being the half-sleep stars that showed from the windows outside.

That's when their attention was all diverted back to the center of the table at the computer screen. They froze when they read the newfound message that was printed or type in bold red.

Who are you?