Blind to see

_________________________

The human heart is the most fragile thing on this earth. The small crack that is placed upon it can break the connection between two in one individuals. The smallest crack can give unnecessary amount of pain and bring upon madness that shadows the peace it once had. And far as the world goes by...
Not one heart has been un cracked
_________________________

"Stop whining, we are examining him. But if you continue to do so, I would gladly do what needs to be done for you to be silenced." Namjoon spoke against Felix with a harsh tone. Not bothering to be nice about anything knowing the situation they are currently in.

"Silence me then, pfft I don't care, just tell me what the hell you guys are doing to him! You can just expect me to sit around and let you guys... torture him?! You think that low of me you—" He was cut off by a slam against the wall and a hand gripped tightly against his throat.

"Wanna test me kid?" Joon practically growled with a obvious annoyed tone. "I'm not scared of you kid, in-fact you're the least of my worries, so don't start something you will never be close to finishing" Namjoon tested against the Felix.

"Joon!"

Even if just for a second, namjoon's face froze and his gaze dropped in shock, looked as if he was all too familiar and yet scared of that voice. "Leave him be you nimbus." Joon let out a drastic huff, sounding as if he were irritated by the sudden interruption, "I'm done with the evaluation, he can see Hyunjin now—"

"Jimin warned us to not let that boy near Felix and as much as me and that man have dislike towards one another at certain moments, this is the only time I truly agree with him—"

"And I don't honestly give a shit what Jimin wants right now cause the only thing on his mind is getting Yoongi back and so is your's. So stop being a pain in the ass and get a fucking grip you child, stop torturing a kid just to be rid of your anger that you've had for years. If you want to let your anger loose then go downstairs to the gym and punch the punching bag, thats one of the reasons we have one do we not?!" He practically growled, bluntly yelling at the taller muscular man who was silenced with just a couple of statements from the smaller male.

Joon scoffed but didn't bother to argue, "Move out of my way, Do whatever you want Jin, your stupid pride has never stopped you before and it didn't in the past."

Sitting idly by the in the background, Felix didn't care that he was almost beaten to a pulp because his attention was immediately attached to Jin whose face slightly faltered from that those words.

He scoffed pathetically, "Whatever, I don't care anymore lets just go."

Felix bluntly scoffed in his mind, 'Bullshit' he thought as joon started walking out of the room before grabbing a towel that sat on the counter and wiped off his hands and his arms to get rid of any sweat that he got from that intermission.

And just as Namjoon abruptly walked past Jin by adding a harsh clash of their shoulders which made neither of them falter. Jin rolled his eyes before pulling out his keys from the side of his waistband, "Last room on the right, He's asleep right now but should be awake here soon."
_______________________________

Hyunjin was taken to the lab room, forcefully grounded towards the table where he was infatuated with guards surrounding him around the table to keep him in place and to be sure of his whereabouts. Jungkook stood confidently above, where as taehyung stood the same, right next to the man.