Why

It had been 2 days since all ten of them heard from Jimin, and in those days... Felix was starting to lose hope. Han along with the rest of the members of enhypen went back to their hide-out until they hear a word from yeji that Jimin commenced. Yeji stayed on her computer more when others weren't around to study more about the database that she recently acquired from Jimin, still trying to find a Plan B in rescuing her brother in case the previous A fails.

Meanwhile, Felix stayed neutral, dazed in his drunken thoughts about the whole situation. He felt like he was going insane at this point, everywhere he walked, he saw him, everything he ate, he saw him, he wouldn't leave the younger's mind but the only question he kept asking himself was, "Where are you... God Hyunjin, it's been so long, your alive but nowhere to be found."

So there he traveled to the place where either his mind would grow distant or gradually continue.

His and Hyunjin's secret place.

This was the first time he came here since he and hyunjin last came over 4 years ago. But who would've thought that the first step he took, would cause him a tremendous amount of pain? But alas, he continued walking, further and further until he hit the main spot of the place.

He smiled, the tree with the red flowers that fell off so smoothly was still raised and growing more and more by the second. The lake was still perfectly clean and shown, the reflection that was portrayed, smiling at him.

He trenched across until he spotted something that he didn't think he would find.

Carvings.

Tracing along the lines on the tree were carvings of flowers, initials, and beautiful shapes that one must've guessed Hyunjin carved. They were beautiful and so firmly detailed. Felix remembered how dearly hyunjin loved to draw and create magic on canvas so he was surprised, but not nearly.

Then he stopped when he saw one that stuck out to him, it was two initials carved next to one another with a water and fire symbol. The word L was carved inside a water droplet while the letter H was carved in a small awoken fire.

He caressed it smoothly before smiling to himself, he and Hyunjin were always called the water and the fire in their friendship, showing how the opposite of one another can attract similarities and make up one. Then again, maybe they were just too different.

Reminding himself every day, he swore. If he never bothered Hyunjin that one day about his secret, they would have graduated high school, together. Would've gone to prom together, because oh did Felix dreamt of getting a cheesy prom-posal from Hyunjin, and never did Hyunjin dream and brainstorm ideas on planning one of the most extravagant ones there.

But maybe Fire and Water just weren't suitable after all...

Then a short impact crashed onto the grass, Felix stopped in a silent panic, terror arising in his eyes. His trauma over the past months had been horrible. He grew more terrified of the simplest of things, someone opening a door, a knock, something dropping, or any kind of physical abuse, triggered the boy to go into an immediate panic overload.

But further and further he progressed to where the sound came from, he grew more and more relieved, all he saw was the place. But looking down towards his feet, he saw a notebook, that looked packed with notes and writings.

Out of curiosity he picked it up, confused when he opened it to find nothing on the cover, then he turned it over to find a weird unscripted symbol, but he paid no mind to it.

So he scrolled and found nothing. Until a page finally showed something more than just blank, but it was words, and Felix instantly was reminded of that handwriting.