You're joking

Han sat down with Yeji and explained everything to her whilst she stayed silent and soaked in all of the newfound information. Felix took peeks from the side to get a look at Yeji's reaction, but it stayed the same. He grew more worried, "Felix." Niki spoke, he placed his hand gently on Felix's shoulder.

Felix nodded, though he did not know what it was for.

"We have our main goal, now we need to start the first step—" Niki urged but was stopped when a hand was placed on his shoulder. It was Han. "Not right now." He spoke softly, Niki looked over towards Yeji who was quiet and sat silently in the corner, she looked lost.

Niki sighed before replying with another nod, maybe it was best to give it time for things to settle down. "Alright... we can finish this conversation late—" "No," A stern voice spoke. Yeji picked herself up and approached them; wiping her tears. "If my brother is alive, I'm finding him at all costs. I don't give a fuck who's in my way." She was already making her way towards the computer her disciples set up one of the counters, "Yeji, we can help..." Heeseung along with Jake and Jay gave her a sympathetic look. Yeji awed. She had not seen the boys since it all went down half a year ago.

She smiled lovingly.

She missed them, "Jay take that computer," She pointed to the one on the far right, "Jake take that one," She pointed next to her, "Heeseung, you're with me." Yeji directed. Okay, the boys nodded and they got to work.

Felix gazed around and saw almost everyone in the room was occupied, the keyword being almost. His gaze landed on one particular individual who was swinging a knife in his hand, looking as if he was in deep thought or some sort. He felt bad for the boy.

Han was chatting with his disciples while Yeji was conversing about a plan with hers. They all looked so happy and comfortable together. But not all
Of them, "Hey, wanna talk?" Felix offered to the younger. Niki shrugged.

-

-

They sat outside in the back of the abandoned building, Niki was kicking his feet front and back like a child as Felix stood up in the back and watched him. "So what?" Niki asked, disturbing the silence. Felix didn't know what to say, he knew the younger must be feeling something about the situation. Seeing all his brothers being with Yeji and Han and he was just the one left out because Hyunjin wasn't there.

But judging from his actions and his tone as of right now, he didn't know if the younger even felt a certain type of way about the situation.

Seeing as he did not react to Felix, Niki heaved a loud sigh, "You think I feel some type of way of what's happening in there, don't you?" Niki assumed.

"Do you not?" Felix asked.

Niki averted his gaze, "Can't say I'm not, cause then I would be lying."

"Look..." he sighed, "Talk to me about it, I just met you today, but you look like you need to get something off your shoulder." Niki stared at him weirdly, almost as if he was telling him that this was stupid with his gaze. "Hyunjin's more than your teacher, isn't he?" Felix pondered. Niki only smiled, "To be honest, he's like my big brother. He helped me a lot in our organization and I don't know if it's admiration or respect. But I feel indebted to him." Niki revealed, kicking a small pebble.

"So..." Felix contemplated, "You feel as if you have a special attachment towards Hyunjin because of your admiration for him?" Niki nodded, "It's stupid, but that's why I contacted you." Felix Perked up out of curiosity. "Yea... I didn't say anything, but I caught him in a room once and he didn't sense me because his defenses were lowered. I was worried so I slowly opened the door and saw him crying in a random room in the facility," Niki continued to reveal.

Felix, slowly growing worried yet interested. Took a seat next to Niki, "Turns out he was crying over someone." Felix then faltered from that, 'Person must be important' he thought. Niki grinned, "It was you. He was crying over you." Felix stopped, more like malfunctioned. 'There's no way' He thought as he turned to look at Niki.

"Your lying." These were the first words that Felix spoke of it. Niki blinked in disbelief, his mouth was agape and he'd been thinking how retarded this guy was. "Huh—" "There's no way he was crying over me!" Felix exaggerated. He said it aloud which made him sound like he was a child arguing with his parents.

"Uh- WHY THE FUCK WOULD I LIE ABOUT SOMETHING LIKE THAT?! NEED I REMIND YOU, I HAVE PLENTY OF REASONS TO HATE YOU! POINT BEING THAT YOU BROKE HIS HEART!" Felix stopped, the words he was going to say previously; went lost.

Stunned.

He held his head low, suddenly remembering all of those things that happened. Niki choked, he gulped
nervously, feeling as if he said too much. "Hey... I didn't mean to say that, it just- slipped—" "Your fine, actually your right." Niki gulped again.

Was he?

"It's just hard for me to believe because when I and Hyunjin first reunited after all that. He was contempt of killing me." Niki did not react, he knew all of the rage Hyunjin had for Felix.

"It's like I don't blame him for it, cause I have no reason to. It's just, seeing him after 3 years...I felt so much happiness and relief," Felix hung his head low again, "And felt completely useless and miserable." He finished.

There was a silence after Felix finished, Niki stared at the sky while his posture was quite comfortable. His two hands were carrying the upper half of his body as he leaned back with his arms stretched out while one leg was on top of the other.

"You know..." Niki spoke. "I don't get it." Felix gave a bewildered look to the boy, "What do you mean?" Felix asked.

"This whole situation, it just seems too apprehensive. And it frustrates me how I can't put my finger on it. But I know it has something to do with our organization, It has to be all connected." Niki expressed. "You think this all might be connected to Hyunjin as well?" Felix pointed out, that he had his suspicions that the situation was not just a simple mistake, but he didn't stop to think others would think the same.

Niki nodded, "It has to be." That's when they were disturbed.

"We found it."