Shouldve known

{I'd suggest you have "Like crazy" by Jimin playing for this chapter, or anything sad that involves some depressing shit}

________________________________

Halls were torn apart as the young man walked through them, his destination being another room across the building. His heart was racing, and seemingly, the individual next to him caught on to his unusual behavior. "What's wrong with you? I can practically hear you struggling to breathe all the way over here and were just walking--"

"Well for one Joon, of course, you can hear me breathing you're right fucking next to me, and for two, You'll find out when we get to the op room, I can't say it right here." He cut it short, now taking bigger footsteps, determined to get there as fast as he could, fortunately for him he was stopped.

"What the hell did you find out, it has to be something serious if it's draining away your calm atmosphere. And if it's that bad then why did you leave him with Felix unattended!" He yelled the last part, rage pouring through his voice and his eyes as they practically stared daggers through Jins.

"For the love of god namjoon, take a fucking break and calm yourself down. I left Felix with him so we could have time to speak on it you imbecile! You seriously cannot shut the fuck up for more than 5 minutes at most!" Namjoon was taken aback by the sudden rise in his tone, slowly letting his grip on the older go before scoffing to himself to be rid of the embarrassment of being upstaged. "If you would've just told me what is wrong then things would be fine would they not-"

Jin scoffed to himself, refusing to look him in the eyes, "Of course, you would say that, always has to be the person who should be first to know things, always has to be right, and can never let anyone upstage your fucking pride. Well, you know what Joon, Fuck off, for once just leave it alone. I'm sick of trying to be gentle and neutral with you if all your going to do is just treat me like shit." His voice cracked at the last bit. Jin didn't know why, perhaps it was the acknowledgment that maybe he and Joon were really done for. That was all the hope he had wasted time on to pray that things would get better between the two but it's been a whole year since their breakup.

"Just leave it and me alone, and be fucking patient." He pushed off the younger, making Joon step back, his face and body stance in pure shock.

"If you can even handle that as it is." And maybe Jin was pushing it too far by finishing off his full-grown statement with that, but he didn't care. Let's see how he feels when he feels like the person he once thought he loved; push him away with no regard whatsoever.

Namjoon gritted his teeth, ready to charge at Jin in a hateful manner but was stopped, "You can't just keep my brother in there like some caged animal!" Full-on screaming, Namjoon and Jin froze on the spot. They were just right outside the door to the Op room, not even realizing they were near close to being by it moments later.

"I will have you locked back in that room in seconds if you don't lower your tone with me, Hwang, remember where you are at and who you are with." And upon hearing the shouts Jin ran into the room, followed by namjoon. Slamming the door open, which unfortunately for them, did not phase the crowd whatsoever.

"And remember that we are cooperating on this Jimi--"

"It's Mr. Park to you, Have some fucking respect!--"

"As if you've given us any of that, by keeping us caged the whole entire time we've been here!" The silence drifted off in the distance, Jin purposefully trying to cloud his own thoughts with the annoyance of his peers having off the battle with one another.