But you belong to me

It started as a simple act of the beg-and-plead method. You want your life to become free, so in return, you swallow and shadow your confidence, your stubbornness, anything that makes you feel inferior to the other once all hope has been lost of a chance of being rescued. Anyone in a situation where their life was at risk, would do whatever it takes to ensure their safety.

But the time Felix did it, it didn't work. Or to say, it caused his safety to become purely nonexistent, drifting away further into the hands of the devil. Unfortunately in this circumstance. The devil was once an angel, and only in his eyes did he refer to the one who tightly gripped onto Felix with his sole being, had been that supposed angel that he could not deem unworthy of rogue.

'It's too late' He pondered in his head, head swirling back and forth with how the room seemed to have been moving on its own. Swinging from one direction to the other, 'Have I been drugged?' He queried.

He can't focus, he can't act on his own. And planning an escape was not one of his main options. All he remembered, was the last face he saw. But wondered when he'd meet others.

Being stuck here, he was certain he was certain he heard other voices. The problem was that...

𓄼 ֹ

"Brief me," Hyunjin spoke to one of the agents they had posted at their current building. One of the few who had been walking around like they had something to do. "Everything's all set for us to make our way back towards the institute, Aki and Akio's goal to retrieve back previous members 'Ni-ki' and 'Seok-Jin' was deemed successful. And the drug is starting to take effect on Felix. But I'm afraid it won't last long due to our amateurish intelligence on said thing. So I would give it about an hour until he starts to awaken from the slumber."

Hyunjin repeatedly shook his head, giving a flat lip. "No worries, we should be out of there before then." The agent nodded, before tapping on the final things on his tablet before closing it; he asked "Is there anything else you'd like for me to do?"

"Prepare our transportation, we're out of here in 10." The agent immediately was about to make his way toward the garage when he was stopped by one final thing, "I'll make one last visit before we do."

𓄼 ֹ

They didn't have much time. They practically raided the whole building for missing qualities, weapons, food, and other things they had stored. But their time had been running short, and so did their patience.
"How much until our window is closed?" Shouted Namjoon from the end of the corridor. Rushing back and forth from the lab to his room to pack his and Jin's things.

Surprisingly, he had been the most calm, seeing as how he wanted to rush out immediately when they could not find Jin or NI-KI. But underneath the pressure, he had to focus. Nothing was going to get done if he sat there idly losing his mind while others he cared for were at a loss.

"Five minutes, but they're already in our proximity. I don't know how much longer I can drive them off course before they find us." Spoke Yeji while she drove her fingers over the expanse of the keyboard. It was becoming arduous to continue to keep them at bay.

Considering how imperative it was, everyone scampered along the grounds. Until tires were heard from the outdoors. Everyone synced, freezing on the spot, "Shit." They all spoke coarsely under their breath.

"Hwang freeze the system and forbids them from accessing anything. Head down to the basement after you're done, I want all hands on deck, now!" Screamed Jimin who bolted down the hall.