Impossible

The room never felt so conspired and dense. But how else could it be when the assassins all discovered something that they never thought would be possible. Han sat up, "This was taken 10 years ago nearby an abandoned building." Han explained, leaving all individuals completely dazed by shock.

Felix scanned through the picture thoroughly, 'There's no way' He thought. Why out of all people would Felix's father and the enemy agency be in the presence of one another without a HINT of a sign for either of their dismissal.

"This is the only thing we were able to find that was seriously classified, hell it took a whole ass month to be able to find something like this. It would've taken us longer if it weren't for Yeji's tactics with her disciples." Han ran his hand through his hand; a visible sign of frustration. He sighed before looking over to Felix who looked completely stunned, "Hey." He started, Felix lifted his head, "We don't know what this means lix, but I guarantee you that we will get to the bottom of this." Han reassured with the utmost confidence and tone.

"For starters, we have to figure out why they were at the suspicious location in the first place—"

"No it would be better to identify the person who took the picture then head further on," Han turned his head back to face Niki, "Bu—" "Finding the person who took the picture will help is identify the place more easily, that way we don't have to push ourselves to the limit of trying to find out more on the subject when we can find all of it with just one thing. Killing two birds with one stone, correct?" Niki intervened. Han indicated that he was about to speak until he paused before grinning, "You truly are Hyunjin's disciple." Niki grinned in return for the compliment, he liked when people referred him to as his person, but it made him feel special when he was referred to as Hyunjin's disciple, the reason being?

Who knows.

(And it's nothing bad, I promise you.)

"When will my younger brother ever stop being such a show-off," Sunghoon mumbled, the brothers silently laughed from the comment, "Yah!, I'm not being a show-off!" Niki exclaimed. "Then what do you call that just now?" Jungwon chimed in, raising a brow.

Niki scoffed, "It's called using that brain of yours and coming up with a plan that makes ten times more sense." He responded.

"Aye, now's not the time." Han intervened, glaring at the kids. They all stopped before sitting back down. "Starting with that information, where do you suggest we start looking in then?" Han suggested towards the younger assassins. Peeking over each other with looks, they were having a civil conversation with their gazes. Han and Felix stayed silent as they examined the assassins, anxious for their answer.

They all nodded before directing their gazes back to Han and Felix, "First, we configure who would most likely be the person who took the picture, starting with the people who were in the organization in that year. But we should start with the people who are currently not in the organization anymore or who are now known as deceased." Niki spoke up, Han contemplated, "Are you three going to be able to find that information?" Han asked towards the 3 older's in the corner.

Heeseung and Jake along with Jay all simultaneously looked at one another, they too were questioning themselves. Heeseung nibbled his lip nervously, "Yes, but since we're not that acquainted with the system yet, it might take us a while. But we can guarantee it wouldn't take longer than a couple of days—"

"They can't, but I can."

Everyone froze before they turned their heads to the voice that spoke unexpectedly, their eyes widening terribly when the realization hit them.

"Yeji?!" Felix yelled. Yeji smiled when she saw three individuals run-up to her childishly, "Yeji!!" They exclaimed excitedly. They all rushed into her arms and engulfed her in a hug that made everyone turn soft. But Felix felt utterly nervous. 'Was Minho here too?' He thought to himself.

"Y- Yeji, w- what are you d- doing here?" Felix choked. Slowly sitting up from his chair. "I should be asking you the same thing, I built up a security system around our home and especially around our front and back door, I woke up when I got an alert from my phone indicating someone left. I checked the camera and it showed you walking out." Felix was speechless, he should've known to be more careful.

"I followed you because I was worried, and I already lost one brother, I wasn't going to lose another..." Yeji slurred her last word as her eyes trailed over to the individual on the other side of Felix, she started tearing up almost instantly.

"H- Han?" She asked with a whimper, Han stood frozen. "Hey, Yeji..." He responded with the same tone. Yeji felt the urge to rush over to her friend and hug him, she hadn't seen him ever since he was pronounced dead and it felt right to be in the other's embrace knowing they practically grew up together in the same place. She rushed into his arms and then hugged until she abruptly pulled out of it.

She smacked the back of his head, "You asshole!" She cursed. The kids silenced themselves from the shock, "How the fuck could you just leave us like that?! Leave Minho like that! Do you have any idea how long me, Ryujin, Felix, and Minho had to get over the fact that you were gone?!" Yeji let out her emotions and Han did nothing but listen, she was right.

"I was trying to protect you guys..." he mumbled, earning another smack from Yeji. "I don't give a flying monkey ass, what the fuck you were trying to do. Never put yourself in that position ever again." She warned. Grabbing a hold of the collar of his shirt. Felix nervously gulped along with the rest of the kids there, he had seen Yeji's defeating rage. But nothing like this.

"Now... what were you guys talking about before I arrived, it seemed quite urgent if you have my pupils all flustered." Yeji noticed. Everyone went quiet, this was gonna be harder to tell.

"Yeji... Hyunjin's Alive." Felix breathed out.

Yeji's eyes softened along with her body posture.

"W- what?..."