B stands for bangtan

The second book to jinx!

-

-

Mumbles and soft echoes vacated the dark room. Which was the only image yet color Felix perceived at the moment, as his eyes were blocked from having access to his sight.

It had been a while since Felix was abruptly taken by the muscular men. Not having a clue where he was going.

Then a loud bang crashed his hearing when he heard multiple people yelling and trampling inside his room. Or wherever he was. But then it stopped, and so did his blockage of sight.

Blinking repeatedly, he attempted to open his eyes slowly. Now spooking himself when he saw another older yet, a young portrayed man in his vision.

"Indeed, you are Lee Felix. How fascinating." He admired the younger. Shoving himself in his face like the other previously did moments ago. "You know my name?" Felix spoke, shocking the man a bit.

He sighed before turning back to spot a chair in the corner of the room and dragging it to be placed in front of the blonde. "Should I not know the name of the guy who is the loved one of Hwang Hyunjin himself?" He perked.

Felix felt like he was being pressured or targeted by the man's tone, "So everyone knows me, huh?" His stance grew more...confident.

"Well, by everyone you mean us? Then yes. However, only because of Park." Felix perked at the name, "Is he here? Can I talk to him?!" He asked, squirming in the tight hold the chair he was stuck in had on him. Which he didn't notice until now.

He was gripped tight into the seat of a metal chair with metal rings attached from the chair that ran a bridge across his wrist to keep him set and still.

Namjoon didn't speak, only raising a brow in response. "That desperate huh?" Knowing he did that on purpose still made the younger mad.

Felix grew frustrated, irked with annoyance as he felt as if he was getting teased. Ever since ni-ki had texted him during the funeral. It was a never-ending cycle of Felix feeling as if he was being chased but was the actual chaser who was chasing after something that didn't want to be caught.

It was tiring.

"Please..." He started lowly, "Help me. I know I don't have any right since I have no excuse to even be begging you guys right now, hell I didn't even know you guys existed until just now. But I can help you guys find him, I know where Yoongi is—"

"And? That's no reason for us to help you. From what I've heard, you are the reason Hyunjin is like this in the first place. Ever since that night almost 4 years ago when you left him. From what I've seen, how can I and my comrades trust you and believe what you say when for all I fucking know is that your only doing this cause you feel sorry for yourself? So don't give me that bullshit with you saying you love him cause if you truly did, you wouldn't have thought twice about leaving him."

And that was only partially true.

Indeed, Felix left. But no, he did love Hyunjin. That fact remained. But how could you blame Felix? He was a poor young boy who had just found out that the one person he felt safe with like no other, was secretly hiding behind a mask of the person he feared most.

"You have no idea what things were like that day, things were never the same after I left and I knew that. But my mind was clouded with so many things and I blindly made a decision that I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I lost my best friend also known as the love of my life to something YOU ALL were forced into. So don't play that shit with me. Things were fine, things were perfect until all of that came in. I don't blame hyunjin, I blame your organization, the ones that destroyed us all. Cause look at you now... having hate towards someone who has done no wrong to you and all you want to do and all that your doing right now is blocking and closeting me into a shell in the corner to surrender myself to something nonexistent." He argued back.

It went silent for a moment before Felix was leaning into the mans features, a hateful glare set in his eyes as he did so. "So either help me, or fuck off. Stop giving me false hope when you know I have none left to give in return." He spat. And Namjoon gave the same look in return as they both had a glaring competition.

Before a low chuckle was heard.

Thats when the hateful glare that Namjoon sent Felix, slowly transformed into a low sheepish grin.

"How cute. But it's ex organization." The voice corrected and Felix felt his heart stop in place as he directed his eyes towards that voice, only to yank his head behind him to see a shorter man staring down at him.

"Mr. P- Park?" He stuttered nervously.

"Stop crying and toughen up, I don't have all night."