Captured

I hate you.

No, you don't

S-stop! STOP! WHY!? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST STAY AWAY?!

You answered your question

You know I keep your mind occupied with my presence and status. I never left as badly as you wish I were gone. So don't forbid from the territory I've claimed. Even if it is within your right.

|  |  |

Footsteps walked simultaneously next to each other in the shallow walls engraved with the secrets that crawled. Terrible circumstances occurred. A failed mission, missing attributes, and to top it all with the cherry on top that Hyunjin despised, "Where are they" Anger tore through his core and directly into his veins as he spoke darkly to the said Individual in front of him.

"Downstairs—" "Did I not fucking tell you to not lay a single hand on them." He spoke through his gritted teeth; seething. The guy huffed, irritation clouding his voice that he didn't even notice how his mood changed from calm and content, into someone who wanted to raise his gun against the elder's head.

He detested being talked down on, detested how such a simple fucking mistake had him practically begging for mercy with each stutter that came from his voice. "They were not going to talk if we did not do something about it, we must make them y- yield—"

"AKI!" Hyunjin yelled.

"Kim seokjin. Remind yourself of who that man is, and what he is capable of doing. He invented the drugs that we use on our targets and has saved countless lives in this organization during his time here. And is quite frankly one of the smartest people you'll ever fucking meet. So a simple bruising to him or a threat is not going to do shit but prove a point on how weak you are for not using your goddamn common sense!" He spat.
Hyunjin glared at him, a laugh threatened to come out and place even more disrespect on him for his actions.

But he couldn't hold it in anymore and pulled himself away while letting out a dry chuckle, "Fucking pathetic, why can't you just listen—"

Aki paused, gripping tighter onto his palm that rested in between his fists. "Why do you speak of them so highly as if you aren't just as skilled? Huh?! You seem so fucking afraid and for crying out loud, Hwang! THEY'RE NOT WITH US ANY MORE, THEY'RE THE ONES WHO ARE SHAMELESS AND DISGUSTING."

A long silence dragged on in the corridor. Out of irritation and tiredness from his words, Aki preferred to sit down on a stool nearby. Still sees his leader frozen in place, but dozing himself off.

Hyunjin sighed, he dug into his pocket and grabbed a lighter and cigarettes. Aki perked, not used to or haven't seen him smoke in a while. "You've been with me for months now, and haven't learned anything." And it was true. Aki didn't know what he was referring to, but he knew it was true.

"That kid. He kept me on my toes on our first meeting and even on our last." Aki rolled his eyes, now it came to mind who he was referring to.

Nishimura Ri-Ki, code name: Ni-Ki

Hyunjin apprentice before Aki and his sister, Akio. Whenever they did wrong Ni-Ki was brought up. And it aggravated him knowing a simple child who was a few years younger them, had so much power and a weight that practically hung over his head.