i like you

----

I like you

I like you.

You make the stars look brighter every time you smile at the pitch black sky. You make everything brighter.

I like you.

You make me happy on days of dispair and depression. On days I feel down and hopeless. I like you a lot.

I like how you give me random glances on the hallway yet you dont know who I am. I like the way your curly hair gets blown by the wind. Or the random smiles you give when you entered the classroom.

I like you Chwe Vernon.

---

Thats what Bong-Cha taped on her mixtape about Chwe Vernon - the most popular boy in school.

She liked him.

Although this feeling was big her fear could also appear as massive. How was she gonna tell him? So she made that perfectly designed plan to let him know without actually doing so.

She was gonna put the mixtape on his locker when he was not there so he practically wont know where this mixtape came from...

And then...

She would be relieved, knowing he found out yet he probably wont know who she was.

She smiled to herself while staring at her school uniform on the mirror. Dusting off her clothes, she located the mixtape inside a secret pocket in her bag and tied her shoe laces.

Also, a high pony tail to go along with the day.

She walked down the stairs, carefree. Usually her morning face is assembled by differnt faces of pain yet today a smile occupied her lips.

Her parents narrowed their eyebrows as soon as they saw her entering the kitchen with that uplifting mood. It was almost... suspicious.

"Someone woke up in a good mood!" Her dad noticed while eating his breakfast. Bong-Cha gave him the smile of the good daughter but her mother couldn't help but be suspicious of her.

"What's wrong? Did you break someone's bones or something?" She was trying to think of anything that could make her daughter happy.

"What? No?" She grabbed her own bowl and filled it with some fresh soup from the little kettle and sat on a stool.

"Good morning..." Her little brother's voice rang on her ears. He gave her an evil smile any little irritating brother does and sat right next to her so he will have any opportunity to piss her off.

"Why so happy? Did you kill someone? Last night you were screaming at your phone..." He indeed was ruthless. He was supposed to not tell something about this. Now the attention was on her.

"She did what?" Her mother asked.

Bong-Cha swerved her head towards her satanic brother while he was having that sly smirk of a wicked winner.

"Well, Its not what you think it is!?" She shrugged her shoulder. "Explain yourself then..." Her dad placed the spoon down.

"Chan made it sound like I was talking to someone! I was not..."

"Then why did you say Go to hell?" Her brother could drive her crazy. In an instant he made her completely forget the reason she was enthusiastic today.

"I was... playing a game... on the phone! Okay?" She crossed her arms. They were all staring at the girl fully surprised. She grabbed her bag, after barely eating and wore it on her shoulders.