best day

It was closer to a noon. They spent most of the day together until now and their date was not even over. "So, Now where are you taking me? Which awkward story did Kwan share with you?"  She crossed her arms with a cute smile. 

"One about Chan and Monica, the croccodile stuffed animal!" He announced and so the girl gasped. "Dont tell me we are going to-" She said until Hao entered the parking lot of their next dating spot. 

"Yep, we are here..." He smirked while parking his car. The girl stared outside at the huge ferries wheel right next to her, that was too busy to notice just a while ago. It was hard to be focused while being in the same car as Xu Minghao. 

"Get out Bong Bong..." Hao was the first one to walk out of the car and carefully close his door. The girl ran to match with his footsteps once she was out. "Kwan Couldnt shut his mouth, could he?" She joked. "No, Believe me I heard his prom queen speech two times once and All I asked him was What time is it? He is unbelievable... like his friend.." 

"But I am his only friend..." she came to the easily made concliution. "Well, It was obvious I meant you. I would do anything to bring you up. You should already know by now..." Her seemed too damn serious only to flutter her heart.

"Smile..." 

"Why?" And that's when he took a quick shot of her even though he was not smiling. "Perfect... You were even talking in the shot..." He whispered. "That means Its terrible... Delete it..." He tried to grab the camera but Hao raised his hand up high so she wont be able to reach it. "No!" 

"Why not?" She was jumping in her attempt to grab it from his hand and delete it herself. Hao was too busy staring down at how beautiful she was. "Because you are beautiful..." His voice was smooth and confident. He believed everything he was saying. Their eyes were locked unlike no other time.

"But my mouth was probably open..." She announced with a small giggle at the end but their eyes didn't quite the intense contact. "You are still beautiful..." His voice softened only to impress her of the personalities he can change in a short amount of seconds. Like a chameleon. 

"I am not gonna delete it..." He let her know. 

"Good..." She smiled at him. Now it was his heart that skipped a beat. When he was not expecting, She stepped on her tippy toes and gave him a quick smooch on the cheek. Hao was too shocked to even understand what just happened. Bong Cha giggled and ran leaving the boy behind. "Wait for me..." He murmured while running behind her.

They got in through the gates but stopped at the feet as soon as the neon lights turned on. Finally it was late noon so the views looked even more breathtaking than before. "So what do you wanna do?" Hao asked. 

"I have so many ideas..."

"Like-" 

"Look at a carousel!" He grabbed him by the sleeve and started running towards the carousel. Long story short Bong Cha forced him in and they both hoped on a different horse but still were pretty close at each other. "And why are you se excited?" He started staring all around. "Cause its fun..." She pouted. Hao giggled and grabbed the camera that was hanging around his neck. He started taking random sots of hers. 

"Now It is indeed fun..." He whispered while taking these silly shots of her on top of a fake horse. " Hey Stop..." She giggled at him. "Nah, I like it... Take a pose..." And that's all it took for Bong Cha to show her most weird sight to Minghao. The most weird thing of all was that Hao loved each of her weird poses. 

They were all hilarious. 

Each one of them. 

He started laughing while capturing each moment off her. He knew he was gonna look at this pictures one day and reminisce so he loved keeping these memories alive in such way. "I can't believe you are my girlfriend... " He giggled while taking the photos. "What does that mean sir?" She pointed at him.