waisted

Bong Cha was one step closer to cry her eyes out after what she just witnessed. She walked down the stairs to gaze at people, dancing, talking and drinking. Everyone seemed so upbeat unlike her and her mood. 

She needed to do something to get these thoughts away. Why did she agree to come to this party? Couldn't she just say No to that? 

Apparently not. 

She walked inside the kitchen only to find Jun with a bottle of whiskey. He seemed to be handing the alcohol pretty well. 

"Hey, You again..." He leaned closer to the counter that was in between her and him. Bong Cha didn't have the slightest mood to share a smile with him at this point. "What's wrong?" He noticed that heavy mood she was carrying on. "What are you drinking?" The girl placed her arms on top of the counter. 

"Um... Whiske-" He was about to explain but the girl grabbed it from his hand and started savouring the liquid. "He Hey Go easy on that..." He tried to avert this moment from happening yet the girl drunk the rest of the bottle way too fast. 

"Have you ever drunk Whiskey before?" He grabbed the already empty bottle. Now the girl was already waisted. "No~" She said and lost her balance. Before her body meets the ground Jun grabbed her and placed her on the stool.

"Hey Hey..." He said while carefully placing her on top. He needed that something was wrong with the girl. "So listen to me Bong Bong..." He tried to explain but she interrupted him. "My nAmE iS nOt BoNg bOnG MIStEr... My nAMe Is bonG cHa. LeE bOng Cha!" She pointed at him and attempted to get up yet Jun placed her on top of a high rounded stool.

"Okay Okay... Bong Cha-"

"LeE bOnG ChA!" 

"Fine Fine... Lee Bong Cha! Listen to me now... I am gonna go find Minghao-" She interrupted him.

"oH Ming mINg!" 

"Um... Yes? Him... You... will stay in here, okay? You will not move, Are we clear?" He was talking softly and slow so the girl could understand. "YeS sIr!" She had no other choice than sit on the stool. Before Jun leaves he noticed Mingyu entering the kitchen. "Hey Gyu!" He grabbed him by the sleeve. "Hey..." He smirked. "HeY hAnDsOmE!" The girl said only to grab their attention. "Hey! Why didn't she call me handsome?" Jun whispered disappointed. 

"Who is she?" He giggled with such a charming smile. "Do me a favour... Stay with her and do not let her move! Dont lose her I repeat Do not loser her!" He announced. 

"Hey, Do you think I am that irresponsible?" He crossed his arms. "I am still crying for my dog YOU lost!" Jun pointed at him. "Fine Fine I will take care of her, Whats her name?" He smiled towards the girl. "I dont even know anymore. Bong Bong? Bang Cha? Lee Bong Cha? Just nudge her shoulder If you wanna talk..." And like that Jun stormed off to find Hao.

Mingyu stared at the girl who seemed ready to faint after so much alcohol she drunk way too quickly. Reminding to himself what Jun told her he slowly approached her and nudged on her shoulder. 

"Um... Miss?" He smiled. 

"YoU lOok LikE A pUpPy.." She squeezed his cheeks. It was gonna be a hard night for everyone apparently. On the other hand, Jun was already outside the kitchen asking everyone If they have seen Hao. He was nowhere to be found so he walked up the stairs to the first floor. He indeed was searching through the rooms so he immediately stopped him. 

"Hey What are you doin' here?" He grabbed him and turned him around. "I am looking for... someone..." He answered while peeking inside a room. 

"Is that person Bong Cha?" Minghao's attention was immediately on Jun after this sentence. "Have you seen her? Where is she?" He even tucked him closer in agony. "I will say something and I need you to be calm..." Jun tried to smile, even though he already knew the end was near for him.