i missed you

The car ride passed by with these two being completely awkward about the previous confession. Bong Cha was discreetly pulling her sleeves and Hao was driving like he was an uber driver. 

He parked right outside his house. To be honest the girl was surprised to be here but didn't dare to ask why. She just let him be so the things would be less awkward between them. The man was the first one to walk out. 

The girl slowly closed the door behind of her once she managed to walk out as well. Hao was already closer to the front door of the house, awaiting for the girl who could barely walk maybe because of her damaged knee. 

As soon as he noticed he jogged until he met her front side. Discreetly he kneeled right in front of her so her eyes were stuck on his back now. 

"W-What are you doing?" She stuttered. 

"Get on..." 

"N-No, I-" The man grabbed her hand and pulled her closer to his back. he had no other option than actually fall on top of him. Her hands carefully wrapped his neck like a nice winter scarf. Her legs were around his waist while he tried to properly carry her closer to the house.

"Y-You dont have to do that..." She was so embarrassed about the confession that couldnt deal being in the same room as him. Hao ignored her sentence and entered his house. With the back of his foot he pushed the door so it slowly closed. He started going up the stairs but seemed to be struggling with the girl on his back. 

"Am I-i too heavy? Should I -" She attempted to get down but he just held her tighter. "Dont move..." He retorted and continued walking up the stairway. Being carried by Hao could actually feel pretty reassuring.

He opened the door of his room and entered. Carefully closing it, he left the girl on top of his bed. 

"What a-are you doing?" 

"Taking care of your knee, what else?" And all the weird thoughts left her mind. So he brought her here to take care of her? Why? is he pitying her? "I said you dont h-" She was ready too get up and leave but his strict gaze convinced her to stay. 

"Sit down..." He order. Now the girl didn't have any other option but obey to him. His mattress was so soft she was actually comfortable. Hao grabbed his first aid kit from the wardrobe and also grabbed a stool to bring it closer to her.

When he sat, he focused on her knee. He always had that specific medicine to put on wounds that stinged the person who was already hurt. He tried to be gentle, implying with some cotton but still the girl whimpered. Then he also leaned closer to the wound so he could be able to blow. The girl was focused on how beautiful he was at this point. 

Then, when he was over with the one knee he grabbed her hand to stare at it. At first she was quite shocked and taken aback but apparently she loosened up. 

"Does it hurt?" His voice was soft and mellow. Her eyes locked with his unexpectedly. "I- I am okay..." She reassured him but the man was not willing to let this slide. He grabbed an ointment and implied it on her palms.

"Hao you see t-" She was about to end this sudden silence of him taking care of her wounds but Minghao decided to interrupt her. 

"Did you really mean what you said today?" He was not even looking at her. He was just holding her hand while applying the ointment. It took her a while to realise what he was talking about. Then he slowly raised his eyes and they stared at each other. 

"Didn't you...?" He added a question. Now the girl was panicking inside. He was way too close, while holding her hand. "I- I did..." She was the one to look down. Hao knew she was feeling nervous inside so decided to slowly lift her chin with his finger.