butterflies

The night started getting even colder at some point. Bong Cha was completely drunk and inside Hao's warm embrace while they were trying to find his car. "I aM sOrRY sIr wHeRe aRe yOu tAkInG Me?" She pointed at him quite confused. 

"My house..." He tried not to laugh but it was hilarious to his eyes. Every time she was getting drunk she could actually be a totally different person. 

"NaH nAH nAh I Am nOt a GirL lIKe ThAt... wE diDNt eVeN hAd oUr fIrSt dAtE sIR!" She escaped his hug only to scold him with her finger in front of his face. He couldnt take it anymore so he chuckled at the girl. "HeY DuFuS, ArE yOu lAugHinG aT Me?" She blurred out. 

"nO, NoW GeT iN mY cAr!" He impersonated her and the girl gasped. "ArE yOu mOcKinG mE?" She couldnt believe her ears at this point. "I Am wArNinG YoU-" She was about to take a step closer and threaten him but slipped on the slippery ground and almost fell. For her good luck Minghao rushed and wrapped his one hand around her back and held her close to him. There was a complete silence when their eyes met.

She focused on how beautiful his eyes were under the moonlight. She couldnt resist to that pair of doe eyes. Minghao then, happened to accidentally stare at her lips and then back to her eyes. This moment was filled with electricity and tension. 

"You were saying?" He whispered but their eyes couldn't stop this intense eye contact. The girl lost her words as she was carried away by the moment. Hao was pretty close to kissing her but decided its never a right time if someone is drunk. He helped her stand up properly and grabbed her hand. "Lets get you inside the car..." Without any more fighting the girl decided to follow his lead and enter. He helped her lay back pn the seat and fastened her seatbelt. At this point Bong Cha grabbed him by the tie and brought him closer. 

He was quite taken aback and surprised. 

"YoU... SiR... YoU aRe mAkINg mY.. mY hEaRt fluTter..." She said and their eyes locked unlike no other time. What is she trying to do? Hao was trying to understand. "You are drunk..." He giggled but in a soft voice. 

"AnD YoU ArE hOt..." her eyes were wide away at this moment. "Lay back Bong bong..." He caressed her hair with a soft smile. When she was relaxed, Hao closed her door and entered the driver's seat. "SiR..." She whispers with her eyes closed. 

"What now?" He murmured while turning the engine on. "CaN YoU BrEAk uP aNd bE wItH mE?" She whispered in between her lips. "You are my girlfriend, idiot! So No... I would never break up..." He started driving. 

"I aM sO lUcKY..." She yawned and then slowly fell to sleep. At least what Hao thought because she closed her eyes and relaxed back. He was staring at her From time to time just to make sure she is fine. "Idiot..." He whispered and continued driving. 

Once he pulled on his drive way he stopped to stare at how beautiful the girl was while sleeping. She seemed so peaceful he found himself staring for over a minute until the girl tried to peak with her one eye. 

"Hey, You are not sleeping?" The guy scoffed. The last thing he was expecting was for her to be awake. "I tRiCkED YoU... YoU ArE a LosEr!" He giggled at her childish side. It was the first time to see her like that and honestly he couldnt get enough of it. 

"You are such an idiot..." He growled and walked out of the car. He opened her door and placed her inside his arms. 

"hEy HeY sIr, Do NoT CaLL Me aN iDioT, I wIll nEvER Be onE oF yOUr rAcE!" She was stumbling so Hao was struggling. "Just hold onto me Bong Bong..." He tried to tuck her closer but she was moving towards so many other direction.

"I sEe yOu can't tAkE eNoUGh oF mE!" She mumbled while literally hiccuping. Hao opened the door and let her inside. "Wow iS ThAt yOuR hOusE?" She started peeking around. "Help me a little on the stairs baby girl..." He mumbled while walking towards the stairs. "oF cOuRsE I wIll, I wIlL dO wHatEvER yoU WaNt mE tO..." Her soft voice made him stop walking and stare down at her. 

Whats wrong with him tonight? 

He wants her so bad and its really hard to stop himself from wanting her. He seriously tried to grit his teeth and forced himself to keep on walking. He opened the door of his room and helped her get in. 

"Is ThAt yOuR rOom?" She asked while escaping his hug to take a look around. "Hey, dont touch that!" He tried to stop her from messing his totally tied up room. "LoOk, A fRaMe!" She was about to grab a frame from but Hao seized her arm. They both turned around so fast they actually lost their balance and fell onto the bed together. Hao was on top of her, staring at her while she was slowly opening her eyes after the fall. It was getting harder and harder to resist. 

"Bong Cha listen to me... I'll leave the room... and you will fall asleep, Okay?" He announced with a mellow voice. "DoNt lEaVe toNiGht..." She whispered and Hao stared at how beautiful she was. He couldnt take it no more. Her mellow voice was driving him crazy. He started leaning towards her lips. 

The girl slowly closed her eyes when she thought he was about to kiss her, but instead he only gave her a peck on the forehead. Hao slowly got up from her and smiled. He approached his wardrobe and attempted to find some clothes to wear.

"Sleep, okay?" He whispered while searching. 

"You are seriously unbelievable..." A perfect voice stopped him from walking out of his room. He stood there perplexed if he heard right. He turned around with eyes wide open. "Hey, What was that?" He scoffed. 

"What?" 

"You were faking?" He gasped. That was an entire plot twist to his whole existence. He thought she was waister, like, some minutes ago but when he turned to look at her she seemed to be completely sober. 

"Well, I am a little tipsy but yes... I was mostly faking it..." He giggled from Hao's bed. He still couldnt believe what just happen. "Why?" He still didn't know how to react. "Well, I thought you wanted to spend your night with me... Because you missed me... But I also couldnt ditch Kwan on his birthday..." He was so surprised his girlfriend thought of that. 

"You seriously pulled something like that?" He scoffed quite shocked even though some seconds passed for him to proceed with all these knew information. "Dont tell me You didn't deserve it! From the moment we met I am always chasing you around. You deserved some type of revenge..." 

"You? Chase me? No I dont think you remember right Bong Bong... You were always hard to get!" He chuckled and their eyes met. "Would you really let me here alone and leave?" The girl asked so softly that when it touched his heart something fluttered in him. 

"No..." He mumbled. 

It took a while, with them staring deeply inside each other's eyes. They both didn't know what they should do or not. Until Hao decided to take the risk for both of them. 

"Nobody is leaving this room tonight..." He announced. At first she didn't understand what he meant but as soon as he started pacing towards her she got the memo. He climbed his bed and without a warming smashed his lips against hers.

"Hao..." She moaned his name as soon as he realised how strong of an impact he had on her tab this point. Without a warning he climbed on top of her and occupied all her senses. Their kiss was so passionate it only stopped for Hao to mumble something in between their lips. 

"You are driving me crazy Baby girl..." He whispered and then focused back on her quivering lips. At this point his one hand travelled on her neck while his tongue slowly slid inside her mouth. She melt inside his warm arms and felt comfortable around him even like that. 

"Can I?" He softly asked with his hands on her shirt, signaling if he should take it off. The girl looked at him quite afraid. Should she do that? She was still perplexed and Hao noticed. "If you dont want us to-" He caught him off when she took off her shirt on her own. Although she was to wearing a shirt anymore, Hao's eyes were locked on her eyes and not on her body. He was impressed. 

"You can't imagine how much I want you right now..." He whispered without even moving a muscle. Their eyes were just connected and the tension between them was building up. "And what are you gonna do about it?" When she asked that Hao was deep down impressed yet, he tried to hide it. He slowly climbed her and placed his lips on top of hers slowly this time. It felt like certain death how smooth and delicate a kiss could feel. This time everything was way more smooth than before as he was choosing every move wisely. When he started kissing her neck she felt butterflies occupying her stomach. 

What is that feeling? 

It was their first night to love each other like that, so they were about to make the most off it at any way possible.