an almost kiss

Minghao was driving the girl back home at this lovely noon. 

"So you want me to accept that you dont like Romantic films? Come on You are a girl!" He announced like he knew everything about the woman psychology. "Just because I am a girl does that have to mean that I like Romcoms? Well, then you are probably thinking that I like to polish my nails and wear high heels..." They had that chill conversation. 

"Wait, You dont?" He was impressed to finally find a girl that acts like that. Even though he had a lot of different relationships with girls in the past. This girl was quite bizarre to his eyes, still. He was trying to figure her out. 

Maybe that's why his heart was beating faster every time they were coming close to each other. Because he was spending too much time thinking about her in his attempt to undrestand her. 

"Do you really think that all girls care about is glitter and sparkly dresses?" She asked him and the man giggled. If he was gonna answer that he knew that it would easily turn into a fight so he decided to play this game wisely. 

"Well, What are you like?" He was smart enough to turn the spotlight towards her. Deep down it was just An extra way to flirt with her by getting to know her. "W-What? She laid back and looked at her front. 

"What are you like? What do you care about? I told you previously... I wanna know about you..." He brought the previous topic on the table only to surprise the girl. He seemed interested and committed. Should she open up to him? 

"I-... Well... W-What do you wanna know?" 

"All there is to know... Everything..." He said and slowly their eyes met. At this time the sun was setting. Although the girl was focused staring at how beautiful he looked at this colours the man seemed to be worried she will get blinded by the lights. He put his hands right in front of her head.

"Oh..." It was what he said before doing such a tender move. Suddenly all the sun disappeared from her eyes and she could finally see fine. His face looked so soft after taking care of her. 

"I have some shades, wa-" He was about to search for the sunglasses but her hand automatically grabbed his. They both stared at their hands together. Minghao's heartbeat was crazy. How could his heart beat like that. Bong cha then realised what she just did. 

"No... I am okay... T-Thanks..." She slowly removed her hand from his and placed it on her leg. Minghao who slyly smirked at this point laid back and continued driving. "So If you dont like romantic things. What movies and books do you like?" He brought back the old topic to feel the void of silence. 

"I like action... Adventure... I like everything as long as it reminds me I am alive..." She stared outside the window. "Love can make you feel that way..." The boy announced while smoothly titling his head and staring into her. He slowly parked the car right in front of the restaurant. 

"I... I dont know..." She shrugged quite anxious about this topic. Love... She didn't have much experience. 

"Haven't you ever been in love?" He asked right away. "Well, I... I am not that experienced in this topic..." She truthfully answered. "You dont need experience To love. You just do..." His voice was smooth. Why was his eyes so sparkly at this point. Is there something going on in between them? She was so clueless she was asking herself.

"And How do you know what you feel about someone any way? Huh, Its stupid..." She tried to jerk it off only to not make things awkward for them but Minghao slowly hold her hand. "Is that what you are afraid of? You dont know how you feel about someone?" His touch was intoxicating her body. He was way closer than before. 

Was he going to kiss her once this convo comes to an end? Does she want her first kiss to be Xu Minghao? 

"S-Still. How can I be sure..." She whispered, getting lost inside his dreamy doe eyes. It was the first time she got lost inside someone eyes. He was leaning closer and closer preparing the ground for this sweet interaction between this two.