disaster

Bong Cha opened her eyes as morning finally approached them. She was the first one to wake up so she noticed Hao peacefully sleeping. He seemed so beautiful and peaceful.

He finally slept well after a long time. It was a relief to his heart. She was genuinely happy to see Hao like that she couldn't actually believe he was real.  

Without any more hesitations she slowly cupped his cheek and focused on his delicate face characteristics. She was expecting what happened next. Hao wrapped his one arm around her quite swiftly and tugged her closer. Now there lips were only some inches apart. 

"You must like me a lot..." He mumbled with his eyes closed.  The girl gasped at this sentence. "It looks like the opposite to me..." She whispered and then Hao slowly opened his eyes to peek at her. "Yes, You are right..." He blurred out and closed his eyes again, while hugging her even tighter than before. 

"I wish I could stay like this... with you forever..." He slowly placed his jaw on top of her head. "Yeah, I can tell..." The girl joked leading the couple to giggle. "Minghao.. I have to tell you something..." She then tried to regain her personal space but Hao was not letting her go. "Nooo... It can wait... Lets stay like this for a while!" 

"It really can't..." Hao slowly let go of her and they both raised half of their bodies up so they can sit on the bed. "What is it Bong Bong?" 

Bong Cha noticed that she barely admits her feelings to others, especially him, so she decided to finally say these 3 words she never said to no one before. She wanted to let him know. Minghao was not even expecting that this was what she really wanted to say. Actually, he was 100% clueless, staring at her like it was the end of the world. 

"Xu Minghao..." She mumbled. 

"Lee Bong Cha..." He smirked. It was the time for her to let her walls down and surrender to him. "I-" She was about to say but something stopped her. "Well, I wanna say... That-" She was in a lack of words. Hao caressed her head in his attempt to make her relax. "What is it?" He was supportive as always so now she had the confidence to speak. 

"I... I love-" She was about to admit it but her phone rung and distracted her. "Can you not buzz when I am talking..." She scolded her boyfriend. "It was not me..." He announced and then noticed a light coming from inside her bag.

"Who is it now?" She whined, totally annoyed by this interruption. Hao gave her the device and she stared at the caller. "Oh No, This is bad, this is really bad..." She mumbled petrified."What?" He tried to peek on her phone.

"My mom..." Her voice was full of fear and agony. "So what? Pick it up!!!" He was taking to lightly when Cha was almost dying. "I was gone for the whole night, What can I say? I can't lie to her..." She announced. 

"Then dont!"

"What?!" Before she even gets the whole point correct. Minghao takes her phone, picks it up and places it on her ear. Her eyes were wide open in shock as soon as she heard her mother's high pitched voice. "Hey Mommmm..." She faked a smile. 

"Mind to explain Where have you been?" She crossed her arms awaiting for her daughter to be truthful. The girl gulped but her silence was still an answer. "I am gonna ask you things and you are gonna have to answer honestly, are we clear?" The strict voice of her mother creeped her a little. "Yes ma'am.." She looked at Hao petrified. "Are you at Seungkwan's?" This was a trick question. Hao stared at her , trying to show her with his eyes that she should say the truth. 

"I have a boyfriend!" She announced out of nowhere so both her and Hao froze at this sentence. He slowly softened and smiled at his girlfriend. She then let go and smiled at him. "Are you there right now?" Her mother asked. They had a small convo until Bong Cha hang up whole staring at Hao petrified.