your name

Bong Cha was staring at him like he just have seen a ghost. Did Vernon send him? She seriously was so anxious If all this was a prank on her.

"O-Of course it is..." She said and put her bag on it. Minghao understood that she was lying by the way she was stuttering.

"But it looks empty to me?!" He gave her a smile, no one ever got to see in this school for months.

"Then why are you asking?"

"I decided to act polite for once, it doesn't suit me, does it?" He said and the girl slowly took her bag from the chair.

"You can sit i guess..." She probably was overreacting. Why would it be a prank. It would only be such an idiotic prank.

Minghao sat on his chair while putting his bag on top of the table. His friends walked in the exact same time. Thats when Bong Cha realized he just waved at them but never changed his seat.

"So Whats your name?" The man asked but she decided to interrupt. 

"How come you are sitting here?" She crossed her arms. His actions seemed suspicious to be honest. "Is that a way to tell me I should leave?" He teased the girl.

"I am just... wondering..." She started peeking around and her eyes met Vernon's back. He was sitting alone.

"You are usually... sitting with-"

"Vernon!" He had a smile on his face. Maybe because he knew something she didnt at this point.

"Anyway, Are you gonna tell me your name or what?" He asked. The girl instead of just answering she literally was scanning him, secretely judging him inside her head.

The boy started peeking at himself quite perplexed. Is there something stuck on his teeth or what? Why was she scanning him?

"What?" He almost lost his cool.

"I am trying to figure out If you want something or If you are just so random?" She asked while playing with her pencil with the one hand.

"Then why dont you just ask me?" He laid back and shared one more of his smiles with her. That would honesty look really suspicious from someone else's point of view.

"Cause I don't really care .  " The girl grabbed her bag and wore it on her shoulders.

"Where are you going?!" He asked surprised. "I wanna take some air..." The girl walked out without him. He was just staring at her back quite surpised by the weird girl.

"But we have air here..." He whispered to himself with a pouty face. Why did she leave like that. He tried to be good. He never does that unless someone is his friend. Its the first time he tried to be nice to a total stranger.
----

She ran to the hallway just to find where her locker is. She opened it and focused on her things  She needed to exchange some books so her attention was on this sorta activity.

When she closed her locker she literally lost a heart beat.

"Jeez, Why are you here?" She realized someone standing beside her locker all this time. It was the exact same boy.

"Hey... again..." Hao gave her a really cool wave of the left hand that only a hot bad boy was able to achieve perfectly.

But in this case, it was a really soft boy trapped inside the body of a hot bad boy.

"Don't Hey me. What do you want?" She asked while crossing her arms. She was already too anxious so she couldnt just think about what Minghao could probably want.

"To talk to you..." He had one of his smirks Bong Cha couldnt quite fully understand. What is that supposed to mean?

"Can't you be quick and stop following me around?" She was quite grumpy at the day he decided to follow her around school.