the truth about the mixtape

They were walking right outside her front porch. On their way there they spotted from afar her parents kissing and then getting in. They both stared at how cute they looked and laughed. "I am sorry about that..." She whispered with a giggle. 

"It was beautiful.." He confessed while leading her to the front door. 

"Really?" She smiled even wider than before and Hao nodded. There was this sweet awkwardness when no one knew what to say. "I should go..." When Hao said that Bong cha tried to hide how much she dislike the idea. Well, Minghao could read her like an open book so he was aware something is wrong. 

"Or should I stay?" When he said that she slowly raised her head and their eyes met. She started blushing like crazy. "Is that a yes?" He giggled because he already knew he wanted him to be there. 

"I would love to... but..." Then she reminded herself that this scenario would be impossible. "Your parents..." Hao finished her sentence with a genuine smile. "Its Okay... You also need to rest. You were not that fine today..." He announced. 

"I... I know..." 

Without even warning her he grabbed her by the sleeve and pulled her in, but even though she was expecting him to kiss her he stopped some inches apart from her lips. "You are beautiful from this close...." He whispered. The girl was hypnotised by his eyes. 

He shuttered his eyelashes and started leaning in for that kiss. Right before his lips touch hers she stopped him. "You will catch a fever..." She announced and the man slowly opened his eyes again. 

He looked at her for 3 seconds but these were not enough to change his mind. Without Bong Cha expecting it Hao leaned once again and brushed his lips against hers. He didnt seem to give a damn about the fever. All he wanted was her lips and he took what he wanted.

They slowly parted their lips and stared at each other under the moonlight. He gave her a last smile and caressed her hand. "If you are sick tomorrow Dont go to school..." He announced with a smile. 

"Same goes to you..." She joked and they both chuckled. 

"Good night Bong Bong..." He took a step back and wave dat her while making his way to his car. The girl found herself staring at him getting away but all she wanted was for him to stay. Too bad he couldnt for the night.

-------

It was a hard night for Vernon. He was pacing back and forth in his room with that tape he found on the envelope. He didn't seem ready to open it only because it felt like he stole it. But still, it had his name on so isn't it practically his? 

That thought helped him take the decision to put it on. 

He decided to sit on his bed and press play on the device, he placed the tape in. Right before he even notices he hears a pretty familiar voice. He knew that distinctive and warm voice. In fact, he gets to listen to that voice every day.

I like you

I like you.

That was Bong Cha's voice saying I like you. He narrowed his eyebrows  as it was the last thing he was expecting to hear. Is she talking to him or is it a misunderstanding ?

You make the stars look brighter every time you smile at the pitch black sky. You make everything brighter.

He was so focused on each word that was coming out of the speakers that his face was super expressionless and dull. Some would even say that he was planning something inside his head but all he was trying to do was to fix a puzzle now that he found the pieces.Who was the girl talking to? Is this tape about Hao or him?