after school

Bong Cha was tying up her hair with a smile on her face. She couldnt wait but go to school and see Hao even though she didn't want to admit it out loud. Honestly seeing him was the only thing she woke up for. 

She caught with a corner of her eye someone leaning on her door frame with a wicked little smirk. She already knew who it was but still didn't wanna pay attention. 

Why isn't he leaving though? 

"What do you want?" She growled while fixing her clothes in front of the mirror. "Nothing... Just admiring my sisters..." He slyly retorted. "Do you wanna know whats really admirable? My low kick... Wanna see?" She grabbed her bag from the bed. "Nah, I am already sure about that..." He giggled. 

The girl continued gathering up her things in her attempt to leave but realised that the boy was still focused on her. "Do you want something Chan?" She turned around annoyed. "I wanna say something..." He murmured. "No, I am not giving you any more stuffed animals. Buy your own!" She walked right out but his voice stopped her in her tracks. 

"You made a really good choice sissy..." She slowly turned around tp king him leaning his back on the wall. "What?" She raised an eyebrow. What does he mean now? She wish she could understand. 

"I am talking about Minghao... He... He is a really nice guy..." That smile he had on was still a riddle. What does it mean? "Wait, What?" Was that her brother. "What do you want? Are you trine do something? What are you hiding Lee Chan?" She pointed at him. 

"Nothing... I just find him really nice for you..." He was genuine with his smile. Bong Cha softened at his image. Maybe he is not that bad after all. "Thank you..." She finally softened with a smile. "Finally, someone can cope with you..." He stuck his tongue out and ran to his room. "And I got tricked by him again..." She whispered.

Now she already made her way to school, forgetting this convo for a while. As soon as she walked inside her class she found Kwan on their ordinary seat, but this time... she willingly sat right behind him. 

"Look at the improvement..." He murmured to himself.  "What?" She pretended not to hear to his blatant comment. "Are you sitting with someone else?" He had that sly smirk on. 

"Maybe I am..." She crossed her arms. 

"I have so many things to ask about your relationship with Hao that you never actually told me!!!" He clapped and was about to climb the table right behind him in his attempt to get closer to the girl. "Stay in your seat, these questions will forever stay without answers given..." She slyly smiles. 

"Come on!!!" He pled her like his life was depending on it. "Aghhh What do you wanna know???" She didn't seem in the mood to let him know anything. "Have you done it??" He asked right away and the girl asked. "Seungkwan!!!" She represented her. "Come on We are best friends! You have to tell me!!" He was persistent. 

"I... Well, I... You see..." She lost her words and Kwan's smile expanded. "You did..." He pointed at her , surprised he didn't tell him a thing. 

"Kwan!!!" She grabbed his index finger that was pointing at her. "How was it!" He immediately asked and removed his finger from her grasp. "Hey... Well... Um... Can we not talk about this?' 

"Νο..."

"It... was... slow and sweet..." She looked down pretty embarrassed. She could bet her cheeks were redder than strawberries. "What was?" She heard a familiar voice but not Kwan's. Her slowly faced his and their eyes locked. 

"Minghao?" She whispered. "Oh you saved me a seat Bong Bong?" He smiled and occupied the seat without hearing her answer. "What were you talking about by the way?" He looked at both of them. "About... Chemistry..." She said something random.