Two wishes

Minghao parked his car right in front the most unexpected building. Bong Cha was staring at it with her hand on the seatbelt. She recognised this building right away, yet she was hesitant wether Xu Minghao brought her here. Does he even known what this place is?

"Aren't you gonna get out?" He asked her pretty perplexed. 

"Wait, W-What is this?" She was trying trying to undrestand and Minghao took two tickets out of his pocket and showed them to her. "An Art museum... What? A bad idea, right?" He was about to put the tickets inside his pocket but the girl was fast enough to grab hers. 

"What? I love it... Get out!" Without even expecting it Hao saw the girl sprinting out in excitement. Does she like it that much? He was walking right behind of her while they were getting their way in and from that moment he was too busy watching her being invested in art than him.  

To be honest he loved to see her so happy so it was totally okay with him. He even had fun at how quickly her facial expressions would change. Now, she was too busy staring at a certain work and that's when Hao got his chance to slowly walk behind her and place his arms around her. He placed his chin on her shoulder and smiled.

"What are you doin'?" She asked him quite shocked. "I missed you..." He whispered really close to her ear. It sounded so good she wouldn't have a problem to hear it on a loop for the next 3 hours yet she decided to play a little. She ran and pointed with her hand a passage about the drawing right in front of them. 

"If you guess what does the creator means I will grant you a wish...!" She teased him believing he is not gonna get it. "In 1925, artist Frida Kahlo was involved in a bus accident that left her permanently damaged. Four years later, she painted El Autobus-" He was trailing down leaving the girl impressed. 

"Wait, You know this by heart... How?" 

"You are not the only one who studies Bong Bong..." He teased her. "Well, I thought you only liked Manga or something..." She mumbled. "Well, I like manga but I prefer anything that comes in contact with reality lately, where is my wish by the way?" He teased her by getting closer. 

"I said that before I knew you were an expert, okay?" She crossed her arms. "Then I guess you shouldn't take the risk cause now I can do whatever I want to you..." He teased her by flicking her forehead. "Hey..." She pouted while rubbing it. 

"Fine Fine What do you want?" 

"Let me think about it!!!!" He smiled and walked by her like this moment never even happened. She gasped and followed him around. They continued staring at some different drawings until Bong Cha heard some girls gossiping about how handsome her boyfriend is. 

She was quite taken aback, listening to whatever they were saying and still trying to peek at Hao at the same time. "Look at his face..." A girl cheered in enthusiasm while whispering to her friend. "Do you think that girl is his girlfriend?"

"What? No... Look at her..." Another girl whispered and laugh. For a weird reason Bong Cha lost all her confidence at the moment. She turned around and was about to go somewhere away from Hao so these girl could actually chill a little. Hao swiftly grabbed her hand and interlaced his fingers with Hers.

"Where do you think you are going baby girl...?" He had that sly smirk on. "A-Are you talking to me?" Bong Cha was still pretty shocked and confused. "Aren't you my girlfriend?" He teased her once again. Now the spotlight was on the girl. "I am?" 

"You are...." And he gave her a quick smooch. "Follow me... I saw something I bet you will love!" And without giving her the space to answer hr dragged her down with him.

----------

They were back inside his car, while Hao was about to turn on the engine. Huge smile was plastered on her face. "What?" He mumbled being overly happy because he got to see that kind of smile from here.