speakers

Minghao was playing basketball on the school gym, but honestly speaking he couldnt score a single basket. Maybe because his brain couldnt forget about her eyes this morning. Even though it was hard he tried to brush it off and thew the ball once again but instead of the basket it accidentally fell on Jun, who was getting in. 

"Are you kidding me?" He  grabbed the ball before it lands on his face. 

"I... I am sorry..." He sat on the bleachers with a pout. Jun easily understood there's something going on because of this mood. "Whats with the long face?" He sat right next to him with the ball on his lap. 

"What face...?" Hao asked while grabbing the ball from him. "This face..." Jun successfully mimicked it and Hao scoffed. "I dont get what you mean..." He was about to get up and play some more but Jun pinned him down. 

"Aren't you gonna tell me?" 

"Will I get paid If I do?" He teased the poor guy and walked closer to the basket to continue with his game. "Is it because of her?" Jun dared to ask yet Hao decided to play it dumb. "Who is her?" He threw a basket only to meet the wall instead of the basket. They both stayed in silence after that moment... 

"You know who..." He titled his head and laid back. "I really dont-" Hao managed to say but Jun was fast enough to interrupt him. "Bong Cha..." That name turned everything to silence once again. "Lee Bong Cha? What about her?" He acted like he barely knew her and they were just classmates but deep down he knew what the truth was. 

"You like her, dont you?" He raised an eyebrow pretty impressed of him. Does Minghao actually likes someone genuinely? 

"What? Me? And Bong Cha? Are you serious?" He crossed his arms and scoffed. "I call that poor acting..." He whispered as a way to tease him a little and Hao threw a ball at him. "I DONT LIKE BONG CHA!" He said that but they both stopped on their tracks as soon as they heard a familiar voice from the speakers. 

"Ahem... Yeah... Are they listening to me?" Bong Cha talked through the speakers when she was actually speaking to her best friend who was right next to her. "Are you an idiot?" Kwan was also quite audible to the rest of the school.

"No you are an idiot!" The girl said totally forgetting that the whole school could actually hear. "Your mic is on Idiot!" Seungkwan pointed at the mic and the girl immediately stiffened. "Oh..." She mumbled. 

Hao scoffed at what just happened, being 100% clueless of what was coming next. "Hello to everyone... My name is... L-Lee... L-Lee... Bong... Cha... You could also know me as... Bong Bong... apparently that's my name as well..." As soon as she said that Hao tried not to giggle but his cheeks turned red. 

"Yeah You dont like her at all...Its obvious..." Jun whispered and Hao hushed him do he won't lose what she was about to say. 

"Well, I am here because I wanted to sincerely apologise to a classmate of yours... The truth is that I was really harsh on someone and... he didn't deserve it... The truth is I... was... lets say that I screwed up on a stupid assignment and insulted him. We had to write what we believe about our seat mate and I happened to lie...  Because I was afraid. I was afraid of what I... I..." She looked down.

"Go ahead..." Hao whispered to himself while looking at the speakers of the gym like he was. actually having a conversation with her. 

"About what I feel..." She confessed. 

"And what do you feel?" Hao was literally talking to the speakers. "What does she feel?" Jun was also a little bit carried away to talk to the speakers. "Here's what I actually wrote that day but exchanged it wish some other paper... Thats my original assignment!" She cleared her throat. Now Minghao was so immersed nothing could distract him.