miss piggy

Bong Cha really didn't wanna go to school, so she decided to ditch it just to avoid all her problems like this. For her bad luck she felt someone hit her butt with the pillow. She flinched only to notice her brother. 

"Hey!!" She was super aggressive even though she just woke up. "You will be late for school miss piggy..." He stuck his tongue out. "H-How did you just call me?" She felt quite irritated by the way he chose to wake her up. 

"Miss Piggy. I mean you are acting like a pig all the time..." The boy joked.

"Get out now! I am not going to school!!!" She threw a pillow at him. "Why? Does your butt hurt because of my pillow so now you'll miss school?!" He didn't lose his shot to make fun of her even when she is at her worse. "Get out or you will lose your life..." 

"I am so scared..."He faked some shaking and Bong cha with no options left she just threw a pillow at him. "Perfect, one more member for the family... KIDS I AM BRINGING YOU NOAH!" He screamed and ran out of the room with a stuffed elephant. 

"He is unbelievable..." She uttered and placed her head back on the pillow. Mild sleep took her over until her ringtone alerted her someone is looking for her. Without knowing the caller she picked up with eyes hell closed. 

"Mmhm..." She mumbled. 

"Do you think I am really gonna let you miss school darling?" She recognised Kwan's voice right away so her eyes slowly opened. "Honestly speaking, I was dearly hoping so..." She tried to sound sweet. "I am coming to drag you to school!" He let her know. "But... Seungkwanieeee-" And the boy hang up. 

"As If..." She mumbled and went back to sleep. She barely dozed off for ten minutes until someone invaded to her room without even knocking. "You have the audacity to sleep?" Seungkwan scolded her. "Even The worst criminals sleep, Why shouldnt I?" She complained with her eyes closed. 

"That's it..." He grabbed her duvets and threw them down. "Hey, Not the duvets!" She tried to grab them but it was too late. They already met the ground. "Get dressed If you dont want me to dress you up!" The man pointed at her. 

"B-Blackmailer..."

"Yes I am... Up..." He grabbed her and attempted to pin her two feet on the ground. Only because she was obliged, she walked inside the bathroom and changed into her school uniform. She also put her hair into a ponytail and washed her face. 

She walked with an arrogant face looking at Kwan like he was her worse enemy. "Why are you looking at me like that peasant? I am doing you a favor by making you face your problem... Do you wanna be a coward for the rest of your life?" He crossed his arms. 

"Do you want an honest answer?" 

"Just walk!" He grabbed her by the collar and took her out of her room. He let of of her as soon as their parents were in sight. "Hello Mr. Lee, Hello Mrs. Lee.." He waved at them and Bong Cha gasped because of their audacity. 

"Seungkwan... You came to pick up Bong Cha for school!!!" Her dad realised. "Thank you so much for always helping our girl. Its such a blessing to have a friend like you..." Her mother added. "Yeah... I am so blessed after all..." The girl scoffed. 

"Lets go Cha... Have a nice day..." The boy bowed and put his hand behind her waist.  Like that he walked her out, closed the door and then this poor act was over. "Get on my car now..." He started walking towards his volkswagen. "You are the worst..." She whispered and entered due to his command. 

"You should actually thank me for not taking the bus!" He announced while turning on the engine of his car. "Thank you? You are forcing me to go..." 

"Were you gonna ditch school because of Minghao?"