first dance

"So you are really going to that party?" Kwan asked Bong Cha through the phone. The girl really didn't have a choice. She hated to go but she knew If she didn't, Minghao would keep on bothering her. 

"I have no choice..."

"Why did they invite you when they didn't invite me? A future queen?" Bong cha scoffed as soon as she heard that. Same old Kwan is back apparently... "They did because they wanna bully me I bet..." The girl mumbled. 

"Oh...  So That explains a lot!" As soon as Kwan gave her the green light she realised that the only way Minghao would invite her to one of his parties was to make fun out of her and laugh along with his gang. 

"Anyway, What are you gonna wear?" That topic was one of Seungkwan's favourites yet Bong Cha's answer was always the same. "Uhhh I dont know... sweatpants?" She started looking inside her wardrobe. 

"You are joking, right?" He whispered. 

"No?"

"They are calling you over there to bully you and you are just gonna make it easier for them? No No No... I won't let my best friend work as a source for entertainment to them..." He exclaimed. "Oh No, What's that supposed to mean?" She whispered. 

"Approach your wardrobe. Now!" He ordered. The girl, left without a single choice, decided to slowly approach her wardrobe. Seungkwan would force her anyway so there was no point in stalling. 

"So now what?" 

"Listen to me carefully!" He slyly smirked while staring at the mirror in front of him. It was his time to be creative. Bong Cha followed his every order only to prepare herself to be smoking hot at a party she didn't even wanna go. 

Seungkwan made her wear a super mini black dress that could even expose both of her shoulders, Black tights under and of course a pair of high black heels to go along with the rest of the outfit. The girl titled her head right when she approached the mirror. 

Is that really her? 

"Tell me you love me..." Kwan answered as soon as he noticed her being speechless. "I... I do... but... isn't it too much?" She was trying to get out of it. "I bet If you followed the instructions Its perfect. Dont you dare change clothes!!!" He complained. 

"Fine Fine... I am ready for the party I guess then..."

"Leave your hair down Dont you dare put em up I will kill you! Also... Wear earrings! Oh an-" 

"Stop... I know what to do. I am ready!" She said and at the exact same moment Chan walked in to find his sis in front of the mirror. He was gazing unable to realise it was his sibling "I will call you later..." Bong Cha hang up as soon as he spotted her brother staring. 

"What?" 

"You are not ugly today? What happened?" He asked. Bong Cha only sighed and crossed her arms. Whats his deal? Nobody knows. "Is it your birthday?" He continued teasing her like always but this time Bong Cha was not in the mood to deal with him. 

"You have three seconds to leave..." She crossed her arms. Chan leaned on the doorframe and waited for the countdown to begin. "One..." The girl said but instead of a panicking chan he seemed pretty chill leaning on the doorframe. 

"Two..." She said but not a single move happened once again. "I said Two... Aren't you gonna run?" She complained. "I think I will take the risk and wait for number three!" He crossed his arms. As soon as she heard that she started chasing him down. "Hey! You didn't say 3!" He invaded his room and locked the door before the girl gets in as well. 

"I will kill you!" 

"On which number?" 

"SHUT UP!" She banged her hand on the door. Chan felt safe that this Locked door was between them. Otherwise his body would be the one to get hit on. Bong Cha went back to her room to fix the last details for the party.