kiss goodnight

Minghao was trying to get up the stairs with the waisted feisty girl inside his arms while she was literally stumbling and mumbling random things. 

"HeY, yOu?" She barely said as the world was spinning to her eyes. Minghao saw her finger too close to his noise. "Yes Bong Bong?" He tightened his arms around her. "HaVe tHeY eVeR ToLd yOU tHaT YOu aRe uGLy?" She asked and the poor man stopped walking in the middle of the stairway to stare deeply inside her eyes. 

"I wish I could let her fall down the stairs..." He whispered. 

"WhAt DiD YoU jUsT sAy mIsTer?" She mumbled and lost her balance but Hao held her tighter than before. "NoThInG!" He impersonated her on purpose. "HeY aRe yOu mOckIng mE?" He pointed at him once again. 

"I wOuLd nEvEr!!" He continued being annoying. It was kinda entertaining for him to see that girl being so drunk and talking nonsense. "WaIT a mInUtE... ArE yOu DrUnK?!" She came to a realisation so she gasped. Hao rolled his eyes while finally walking up the stairs once again. "Just shut up..." He whispered. 

"MaKe mE!!" She teased him even though she could even barely walk at the point. As soon as the reached the 1st floor Hao stopped and stared inside her eyes once again. Did he hear right? Did she just say Make me? 

"WhAt?" She noticed he was staring. He was immersed at this session until he was shook out with her What. "Dont play with your luck..." He said and then continued walking. What's up with his reaction. 

"YoU ArE aLwAYs mEaN tO Me!" She complained and the man scoffed. 

"I am always mean? You call me doofus all the time..." He whispered while making his way to his room. "BeCaUsE yOu aRe!" She said and escaped his arms. "Hey where are you going?" He asked her completely surprised. "CaTcH Me iF yOu CaN!!" She clapped her hands and started running. 

"No Wait!" He started running behind of her. Thank god the girl decided to hide inside his room. Poor Hao saw her getting in but as soon as he entered the room he realised no one was in. "Okay Bong Bong Where are you?" He asked but never got an answer. 

"I swear If I find you..." He whispered and heard a giggle from inside the closet. The waisted girl didn't realise it was loud enough for the man to hear. He slowly turned his head towards the closet and giggled as well. 

Is she seriously hiding in there he asked himself. 

"Mmmhm... Where can she be?" He acted like he didn't know. "Under the bed? No That's impossible..." He was playing along with the waisted girl. "Could she be under my desk? Tsk tsk No..."  He crossed his arms while approaching the wardrobe. Her silent evil groan was barely audible to his ears. 

"Could she be in the..." He was right in front of the closet. With a fast move he opened its doors and noticed the girl sitting inside while averting her mouth with both of her hands. As soon as she realised she got caught she uncovered her mouth. "DamMiT..." She was disappointed. 

The man kneeled down to get closer to her with a charming smile. He was happy deep down to see the silly side of her. She was always so serious It was unbelievable to see her goofy side when drunk.

"Why are you hiding From me Bong Bong?" He hugged his two knees and talked like she was his childhood best friend. "YoU fOuNd mE" She complained with a pouty look. "It was not a good hiding spot..." He also faked a pout to make her smile. She indeed did. 

"I aM gLad yOu fOuND mE tHoUgh!!!" She pointed at him. "AnD wHy iS tHat?" He teased her once again and gave him an intimidating glare. "StOp ThAt!" She pointed at him. "MaKe Me!" He was not willing to stop he even used what she previously said. The girl then grabbed his arm and tucked him closer.