different

Minghao was sitting on the edge of his bed trying to get a grip and innerly relax but it was just impossible for him. Vernon's change of behaviour could only make him spiral. What is he supposed to do when things are like that?

He hates not to know the next move of the enemy. 

Enemies, huh? How funny. They used to be best friends but now everything changed for nothing. And not just this relationship. But also his and his girlfriend's. How worst can it even get. 

"No I can't leave it like that!" He got up immediately and grabbed his leather jacket. It was only a matter of time for him to wear his jacket and enter his car on a Wednesday noon. He was in front of her house after a while but still he was wondering. Was that the right thing? 

The facade of the front door seemed so huge and mysterious. He felt like he should ran back inside his car for a moment but his hand automatically knocked the door for him. Being impulsive was good at this point. 

The door slowly fell open but instead of the Bong Cha all that he saw was her brother. "Chan" He asked quite perplexed. "Oh Hey..." He had a huge smile on. "Where is Cha?" He asked quite confused. 

"Um... She is not home..." 

When he said that Minghao felt so sure he knew were she was. She was at the concert. When he told her he didn't want her to go. He took a step back and started walking to his car quite heavy headed. "Um Hao?" Chan raised an eyebrow when he saw his friend like that. He seemed dizzy. Is he okay?

He never got an answer because Minghao was already on his car. He went back home feeling like a complete idiot to trust a girl like that and then getting fooled. He was so angry, furious and confused atbthe same time. 

So mad that he didn't even know what was the right thing to do after that. That's why he could easily screw it up from now on. 

--------

Next day: 

Bong Cha was waiting for Minghao at school. They were in class with Kwan while she was literally sitting on the edge of the chair, perplexed. 

"Are you gonna relax? We already practiced your lines yesterday... You will give him the tape and everything will be alright, okay?" He tried ton reassure her. The girl was awaiting for her boyfriend to walk in so she can apologise and give him what she made but when he actually did come inside...

"Here he is..." Kwan was the first one to notice him. Hao gave them a short, lifeless glimpse and then went to sit with his friends. The girl was staring at him like a total fool. Whats that supposed to mean? 

"What just happened?" Kwan was also surprised by that bizarre attitude of his. "He didn't even come to say good morning..." She whispered in the realisation. "Is he still mad about that fight?" Kwan asked her and she shrugged her shoulders.

"It was not even a fight. I told him to think so we can talk about It later. I prevented the fight for happening!" She announced pretty sure that something new happened she is just clueless about it. 

"Then?" 

"I dont know... But I'll soon find out..." She crossed her arms while having a pout on. Some hours passed and still Hao never went to talk to her. He was still mad, thinking the girl went to the concert with Vernon.

She was so mad that he was always disappearing when she was getting close to him. Now she was in the hallway with Kwan until they noticed Hao on his locker. "Now its your chance..." Kwan almost pushed her. 

"I dont know if I am ready... I mean... He seems...-" 

"Just go!" He pushed her towards Minghao's locker. The girl cleared her throat placed the mixtape inside her palms and stood right behind of him with a smile. "H-Hey..." She tried o fake happiness when's he knew that something was wrong.