I love you

Minghao was walking down the hallway on a school day. He didnt see Bong Cha that day, only Kwan from time to time. He was kinda alerted that something might be wrong with the girl but he was so prejudiced he was not willing to ask Kwan.

He was so busy in his thoughts that didnt see the man that was walking right next to him, as a result their shoulders bumped. 

They both lifted their heads and their eyes locked. It was Chwe Hansol. He didnt know what to say anymore. He already felt like shit so a conversation with him could only make him worse than what he already is. 

He looked down and continued walking like this moment never happened at all. Hansol scoffed at his audacity so he turned around to stare at his back. "Well, you could still apologise for falling on me?" He shrugged his shoulders in full irony. 

"I am sorry..." He didnt even find the strength to properly talk to him. He was concise and serious, a fact that could only alert Vernon. At first he wanted to act like he didnt care but something inside of him was annoying him.

"Whats wrong with you? You look terrible..." As soon as Vernon said that Minghao scoffed. "Cut the act, Your plan worked..." He announced. "What plan? Where is Bong Cha? I haven't seen her these last two days..." He announced. 

"How come you dont know? I thought you were besties... Didnt you see her on that stupid concert?" He didnt lost the chance to be sarcastic. Vernon narrowed his eyebrows. "So... You dont know?" He seemed surprised. 

"Know what?" 

"Kwan... Kwan talked to her about the mixtape. She cancelled on me as soon as she found out I know about the mixtape. She also told me that she is in love with you and that she would never do anything to make you sad..." What Vernon said only made him feel more like a fool. 

"You are joking... Right?" He crossed his arms, not believing that he talked to her like that when she was genuine from the start. 

"Why would I waste my time joking around... I... I just dont want bong cha to be hurt..." He announced and their eyes locked. "Neither... I want you to be hurt..." He added. That was something Hao was definitely not expecting at this point. 

"I messed it up.." Hao whispered. 

"Its not too late, Huh?" After so many days Hao finally got to see a tiny smirk on Vernon's lips.n What does that mean. He was staring at him in his attempt to understand. "What are you still doing here 8, Go..." He smiled wider as a way to give him reassurance. He also called him with the nickname he used to call him when they were little. 

Hao didnt lose the chance but hugged him. "I hate hugs..." Vernon complained while being enveloped by Hao's arms. He then let him go with a huge smile. "Thank you Vern..." He patted Vernon's shoulder.

"Go, You are lateee!" He smiled and Hao nodded without erasing that smile he had on. Vern stood there staring at him getting away. On his way to the parking lot he found Kwan waiting for the bus. He didnt lose a chance to go and talk to him. 

"Is she okay?" he didnt even say Hi to him. Kwan scanned him up and down while crossing his arms. He didnt answer but only stared to his front ignoring him. "I love her..." He announced leading him to stare once again. 

"You have a weird way of showing it..."

"I messed it up real time.." He announced and Kwan nodded. "I know... She is probably a mess right now..." Kwan announced and then noticed the bus coming from afar. "If you can't love her right, Let her go Minghao..." She announced and they both stared at each other unlike no other time. 

The bus stopped right in front of them. Kwan passed him by and walked up the tiny staircase. He was about to indeed leave but something stopped him. He turned around and noticed Hao's back. He was still there. He took something off his bag and nudged his shoulder. Finally Hao turned around and spotted him. 

"I dont know if its right to give you this..." He announced. 

"Whats this?" He slowly took the envelope from him and stared at it. Something really weightless was inside. "It belongs to you..." He then smiled only to confuse Hao. "Do Whats right, I trust you with this..." Their eyes stared at the envelope. Then Kwan entered the bus but their eyes were still locked through the windows. He waved at him as soon as the bus started moving. 

Even though they were now too far, Hao was staring at the vehicle and then at the envelope inside his hands. Without even a thought he walked inside his car. he was still hesitant staring at the envelope. 

He then opened it only to find another mixtape inside. He felt confused only because the last mixtape he held in his hands was Vernon. Is that the same Mixtape? Did Kwan find it so he returned it? 

Without overthinking it too much he put it in and pressed play. He had never been so curious in his entire life but now his heart was racing like crazy. What can that possibly be? He laid back and prepared himself for this. 

I like you...

He remembered these words. That's how the previous mixtape begun as well. 

I like the way you look into my eyes and make me forget who I am. Or the way you can make everything better with just a single word Xu Minghao.

Now he was assured she was talking about him. His heart started beating faster and faster because of her voice. 

I like how kind you are. I' ve never seen someone so selfless. so caring... So... Kind *chuckles* I've already said that, Havent I?

Hao also found himself giggle at her soft way of expressing her feelings. It was her first time talking like that to him. It was so beautiful he fell for her even more than before. if that's even possible.

I like the name you call me, Bong Bong. I used to hate it but now each time you say it my heart always skips a beat. It still makes me nervous everytime. 

Hao giggled when he heard this.

I.. I like... No...

There was a pause over there with Hao having no idea of whats coming next. He even let this pause take place while staring at the stereo even more eagerly. Like she was there having a conversation with him. 

"What?" He even asked. 

I love you Xu minghao...

These words were echoing inside his head even after they were audible. They were repeated in a loop inside his head, wishing for them to stay there for a long time. He never felt like this in his life. He sure was a fool after letting her go. 

"I can't believe what I did..." He mumbled to himself when the mixtape was now over. He was just staring to his front like a complete idiot. 

"I... I lost her for nothing..." He whispered to himself after realising what just happened. Now all the puzzles found their place only to make it even worse for him. He screwed up big time. He had no idea of what he should do.