only him

Bong Cha was walking down the kitchen. making some fried chicken while talking to the phone with her best friend.

"And he kissed you?!" He said so surprised it was actually obvious because of his excited voice. He was so proud that his friend finally started to find out new horizons to life - like love and relationships, yet Cha couldn't be more anxious.

"W-Well, yes..." She continued washing the raw chicken while placing her phone in between her shoulder and head. "How was it??" He started clapping in enthusiasm. "None of your freaking business!" She pouted. 

"Do you like him that much?" He laughed. When she was about to answer to his question the door of the kitchen fell open and her brother walked in while holding a tray. "Are you gonna stop talking to the phone? You are not getting paid for that!" He complained. 

"I am not getting paid at all!" She frowned. "I am gonna call Dad!" He blackmailed her immediately. "DAD!" He was about to say but The girl tried to stop him. "Fine Fine! I am gonna hung up Shut up..." 

Then she turned her attention to pour Kwan, that was witnessing everything yet stayed quiet. "I need to hung up Kwan, I'll call you later..." 

"Dont forget to! We have so many things to talk about!" 

He had that eyebrow raised. Bong Cha reassured him and they said their last goodbyes before she hungs up. Then Cha angrily glares at her brother. "Happy now?" She hissed and turned her attention to the chicken. 

"Are you grounded? No!" 

"Why does my sadness provide you happiness, evil monster?" Bong Cha crossed her arms quite mad. "So you wanna say that my sadness doesn't provide you happiness?" The boy answered with a question. "What? No!" They locked eyes only for her to realise she didn't sound any convincing. 

"Fine, a little but-" She was interrupted before she can finish her sentence. "Just continue with your chicken. This dead thing is the only one that can deal with you!" He walked out of the kitchen. "Hey! There is someone else that can deal with me if you wanna know... Like... Kwan!... And and..." Although her mind thought about someone specific she was interrupted by the phone on the kitchen. Someone must wanted to order so she picked it up right away. 

"This is Lee's chicken. May I take your o-" 

"Why did you pick up the phone? Usually is your brother I am talking to when I wanna order..." This voice immediately made her realize who that person was. "Hao?" She raised an eyebrow. "Where is your brother..." 

"Jeez Its not the first time someone prefers my brother. If you want him THAT MUCH I am gonna call him for yo-" She started complaining only to get interrupted once again. "Are you an idiot?" He asked her. 

"What?" 

"Why would I want your brother... Can I just order my chicken, You weirdo?" He reminded her she still works on a restaurant. "What do you want Hao?" She scoffed. "To order chicken..." He repeated. 

"What do you really want?" She knew it was not about chicken. "I already told you. Are you like this to all of your costumers Bong Bong?" He asked her while biting his lip. "To the liars, yes!" She smirked. 

"Why would you order chicken! You hate chicken, Remember..." 

"But I like you... and you are not on the menu so I'll just stick with chicken... for now." He said and everything went silent. The girl stared at her front even though she wasn't looking at something specific. "What?" She mumbled to herself, not believing he just said that through the phone over ordering chicken. 

"Do you want me to repeat it again?" He asked with a sly smirk. Wow he is unbelievable. She started playing with the wire of the phone because she was nervous. Only he could make her this nervous.