stupid arguments

Next day: 

Bong Cha wore her school bag around her shoulders but right before she walks out of the house someone grabbed her from the bag and immobilised her. She glared at that specific someone ready to explode because she is waisting precious time like this.

"Do you have a death wish?" She threatened her little brother quite obnoxious. Lately, she is been losing her patience as soon as she sees him. Maybe because he always finds a way to piss him off. 

Well, not always. 

Lately, he has been a really tender brother, so she is so surprised she can't believe its not a plan for him to destroy her anytime soo. She needs to be warned and alerted before the enemy strikes.

"What are you wearing?" His eyes fell on the medallion on her neck. It looked really elegant and minimal. Just the perfect touch that could go along with any outfit. "Oh This one? Its called none of your business!" She announced while touching her medallion. 

"Who gave it to you? Is it a boy?" He smirked. 

"He is also called none of your business..." She devilishly smirked but right before she walks right out his voice stopped her. "Minghao must love you a lot, huh?" He leaned on a wall with the most genuine smile she have ever seen.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" He smiled, knowing he just put her into some deep thoughts. "N-Nothing..." She muttered really low he barely heard. "Do you love him?" He asked her and her heart skipped a bit. Of course she did, but it was impossible to even admit it out loud. She was not the emotional type. 

"I am late for school..." She cleared her throat. Chan only chuckled at how naive the girl was. He already knew she loved Hao, it was obvious. Her facial expression, her attitude, her everything has changed from the moment she met him closer. 

"Have a nice day!" He waved with a huge smile. She slowly turned around quite impressed of him today. Does he want something? Why is he acting cute when he is the devil? "Thanks?" She raised an eyebrow and walked out of her house. 

"What was that all about?" She whispered to herself while walking herself to school.

------

Bong Cha walked down the front gate of the school only to be annoyed by the loud engine of a motorcycle. She slowly turned her head to her right to find Vernon and Hao on top of his bike. "Hey Bong Cha..." Vernon was the first one to greet. 

"Goodmorning..." Hao's voice was soft warm and sentimental. Their eyes were talking instead of their eyes. "You can leave me here..." Hao finally stepped on the ground and walked towards the girl. "See you two around..." Vernon waved and continued driving towards the parking lot. 

"What Bong Bong?" He noticed her soft vulnerable face so he had to ask. Well, deep down he was insanely attracted to that face, he could even lose his mind. "I have to tell you something..." She felt ready to say it back. It felt so near to be audible. 

"Go on..." He smiled. 

That charming smile. 

Now it was warder than before. 

"I... Well, I..." She got lost in his eyes. It was not that hard after all. Just a look from him and she could dive into love within seconds. She was addicted, obsessed of the way he was looking at her. "I see you are wearing it..." He slowly grabbed the infinite symbol and looked deeply into her eyes. 

"It suits you..." His smile was delicate and soft, just a tiny curve could make her blush. "What were you about to say?" He brought the subject back and slowly let go of the medallion to focus on her eyes. He was so close she cold even feel his breathe.