dinner and kisses

The family sat on the ground, enveloping the short table with some foods her mother made for this event. Hao was staring at Bong Cha from time to time that indeed seemed a little nervous. He loved how nervous she could actually get.

"So... Hao..." Her father said and they girl choked. "Its Minghao..." She stuttered in between her breath in a tiny voice only for her and her father to hear. "No No Its okay, You can call me Hao!" He smiled. "Where did you meet our daughter?" He asked.

"Where do you think?" She mumbled quite annoyed. Hao tried to cover up for her with such a gentle little giggle. "Isn't she so funny?" He was the only one laughing. "Is he talking about my sister?" Chan whispered to his mom while trying to consume some rice. "Shut up Chan..." His mother mumbled and fed him as a way to avert his mouth.

"I met her at school..." He then nodded with the most polite smile on the world. "Oh When was your first meeting ??" Her mother asked. "I actually..." He was about to say but slowly turned to stare at her. Their eyes met. 

"Bong Cha? You dont feel that well?" Chan changed the subject with a really wicked smile. The girl had no other choice than turn to look at her irritating brother. "Do you maybe want... to throw up?" He had that sly smirk on that only a few people can understand. 

"Wait, Do you need to throw up? Do you want me to take you to the bathroom?" Hao offered his help right away but the girl reassured him. "No... I am fine... Someone else will not be fine if they dont keep their stupid mouth shut..." She threatened her brother with a really intimidating glare. 

"Will you not tell us?" Her mother brought that subject back so Hao focused on that instead. "I opened a door for her once..." He giggled at ow stupid their first encounter sounds like. "And how did you two start talking?" Her father added...

"Wel..." They both stared at each other. They couldnt say how they actually met each other or else Bong Cha could certainly be grounded for a long time. "At science!" She lied right away with an innocent smile. "Yeah... I borrowed her notes!" Hao attempted to lie for her sake. "Her notes? Bong Cha doesnt even know what science is!" Chan was about to say but his mother nudged his should;der. 

"Of course I do!" She crossed her arms.

"Fine, dont throw up on me!" He annoyed her once more. The girl was ready to get up and beat him up to death but Hao grabbed her so she accidentally fell closer to him. His hands were grasping her arms while they were just staring at each other.

"We are also here..." Chan cleared his throat in his attempt to destroy their moment. She couldnt take it any longer. "That's it..." As soon as she said that she got up and literally attacked him. A chaos with the two siblings took place at this point while everyone was trying to split them apart. In, that attempt, Chan accidentally threw some salad on Hao when it was actually going for Bong Cha. 

At this moment everyone stopped in shock. Bong cha slowly turned to stare at Hao's stained shirt.

"You two little brats!!!" Her mother grabbed these two from the ears and split them apart once and for all. Hao was so worried about Bong Cha he actually went closer to her. "No No its okay, My shirt is okay..." He giggled, trying to lighten up the mood. 

"Bong cha, bring him to your room and help him clean up!" Her Dad who wasn't talking at all, all this time, decided to say in a strict voice. "But-" She tried to explain but was caught off abruptly. "Now..." He ordered.

"Fine..." She murmumred and made a sign for Hao to follow her. The boy who seemed quite hesitant at first, slowly followed her upstairs. She closed the door as soon as they got in and had started staring at her room. Finally they were alone.