infinite

Bong Cha was walking down the beach on her own while thinking of that fight she had with Hao a while ago. He spent all his day with Kwan instead of her and yet he is angry, Vernon kept her some company so she wouldn't be alone. 

She pouted while sitting down on her own. Why love has to be so difficult to handle? Its so confusing to her. At first it can be so high but then easily drop vastly and leave you with no option.

"Whats with the long face?" Kwan approached her with his one hand holding a wooden stick he probably found somewhere near. "Whats wrong with my face..." She mumbled in between her heavy breaths and continued staring at the beach. 

Kwan decided to sit right next to her with a wide smile. "Where's Hao?" Kwan tried to be all smily and cute only to lighten up her already gloomy mood. "Its not like you wouldn't know..." She muttered while her one hand was playing with the sand. 

"What?" The man failed to hear or to be specific he thought he misheard. 

"Nevermind..." She crossed her arms. "Whats wrong with you today? You are super grumpy..." He figured out and let the stick on the sand so he can entirely focus on his friend. "Well, Minghao asked me to come here so he can spend his time with you. How do you want me to react?" She shrugged her shoulders. Kwan was staring at her, while trying to keep his laughter in. He couldnt help it any longer so he burst out laughing. 

"Hey! Its not funny!" She complained yet the man was not even stopping. It seemed hilarious to his eyes. "Why are you laughing? Are you an idiot?" She pouted even more. "I am sorry... I... I..." And then he burst even louder on this laughter. 

"STOP!" She said and her hand automatically fell on his shoulder in an aggressive manner. The poor boy squinted and then tried to rub it. "Hey, Why did you hit me?" He was the one to pout at the moment.

"Why are you laughing at me?" 

"Because you are an idiot Lee Bong Cha!" He pointed at her with a sly smirk. "What do you mean??" She asked quite offended to be called an idiot. "How am I an idiot, Xu Minghao is-" She was about to insult him but Kwan stopped her. 

"Madly in love with you..." He interrupted her and after this sentence there was silence in the convo. What does he mean by that? "W-What?" She tried to brush it off. "He was talking about you all the time... He wanted to do something for you and was asking for my opinion..." As soon as he said that the girl felt so guilty she looked down and gulped. 

"Oh No... Whats that look? What did you do?" He tried to read her eyes even though she really tried to hide them. 

"We... We fought..." 

"What did you say to him, cruel person!?" 

"Why does it always have to be me thats wrong, huh?" She crossed her arms with an arrogant look own the face. This time it was not entirely her fault. "Go Find him right now!!!" He got up and grabbed her hand. "N-No... He should find me first! He started it!" Although he managed to get her up she was not willing to find him. 

"Are you really that stubborn ?" Kwan was mad at her best friend after a while. "Why am I stubborn? He is not here as well!!" She complained. "Look at me..." Kwan grabbed her by the two sides of her arms and tried to make her focus. 

"What do you feel about Minghao..." This question made her heart stop beating. She was feeling so many things it was impossible for her to explain. "Do you wanna lose him?" He added a question. 

"N-No... I Dont..." She whispered and looked down. "So what are you gonna do about it? Right now that we are talking I bet he is somewhere alone thinking of what he should do about you! Go and find him before he takes the wrong decision!" As soon as she heard that her heart almost dropped. Will he break up with her? No That, can't happen!