walkman

Her...

Minghao was determined to find her but he just couldnt. What was that tape about? He really wanted to ask but how could he even talk to her? Would it be weird?

He searched all the school facilities for the girl until...

Someone stopped him.

"Hey bro..." Vernon approached him along with a blond chick on his side. They greeted each other with an ordinary hand shake but he seemed a bit off today.

"Are you searching for someone?" His friend asked him, trying to look to the direction he was looking.

"What?"

"Where are you looking at?" He asked him again. Minghao felt pretty busy at this point to even explain to him. "I... I have somewhere to be..." He said when actually seeing the girl ready to take the bus.

"Wait, but-" He was about to stop him but Hao started jogging in his attempt to find the girl. He only wanted to ask about the Mixtape. Nothing else.

What's all this about?

But when he was in the bus stop, the bus was already gone.

---------

He drove his way home, super eager about this whole tape thing. As soon as he parked he stared at the tape that happened to be on the passenger's seat.

After thay he happened to be even more encouraged after looking out the window... only to realize that Jun was waiting outside his house. He immediately hid the tape inside his bag again.

"What the hell are you doin' here?" Hao asked as soon as he walked out of his car.

"Yo, I couldn't just let you hear the tape when I am not here!!!" The man crossed his arms. He really was 20 times more curious than Minghao would ever be.

"There is no way I am gonna listen to this If you are here!"

"C'mon!!! Why not?"

"Cause you're a dick!"

"Hey!" Jun yelled.

"Bye!" Hao said and unlocked the door of his house. When he was not expecting Jun literally sneaked inside before he even does.

"Hey!" Hao said.

"Bye!" Jun giggled and ran up to his room. Such a devastating incident for Poor Minghao.

He walked in only to find Jun chilling on his bed and havibg a baseball and a glove on his hand.

"I thought I told you to leave but here you are with my baseball equipment..." The boy let his things on top of his desk.

"Shhhh I am trying to concentrate!"

"On pissing me off?"

"On throwing the ball until it reaches the ceiling and then grabbing it before it hits the ground. I am playing baseball!" He explained.

"Jun, Thats now how you play baseball!" He sat on his desk while biting his buttom lip. "Anyway, Just put the tape on... Where can we put it to hear? How does a tape work? Is there something like a magical tape matchine?" He actually said that.

Minghao was looking at him like he was some sort of a ghost.

"You are really that dumb, huh?" He said while taking out an old walkman he likes to use to listen to mixtapes.

"Whats that?" Jun grabbed him by his hands surprised. "Dont touch it!" Minghao brought it back on his hands to protect it from an idiot.

"But still... Whats that?"