Chapter 6: The Twins.

That morning, she was back at school 20 minutes before class started, on her way to the English classroom. And when she turned the aisle, she she saw Derek leaving that exact room. Jennifer's classroom.
-Hey. -She called.
-Carolinne, hi. -He was also surprised to see her there. -What are doing here?
-It's my school.
-I know, but it's kind of early, no?
-Yeah, I wanted to talk to Mrs. Blake about an essay I'm writing on the portraying of women throughout the history of literature. It's for when I apply to Columbia, I know it's early, but I wanted her to check it out, maybe give me some ideas... What are you doing here?

He shifted uncomfortably as she raised a brow, waiting for the answer even though she already knew what it would be.
-So...?
-I was, uhm, checking on Jennifer. I mean, Mrs. Blake.
-Oh. Ok, then. I... Should probably get going. I still wanna talk to Jennifer about my essay.
-Sure, I should go too. So, uhm... I'll see you later?
-Yeah, I think so.
-Ok. Good luck with your essay, it 'd a great theme.
-Thanks.

--------------
-Human sacrifices?!
-I know, right? But it's true. -Scott said. Him and Stiles were explaining her about the recent deaths and how all of the victims were virgins while they were on their way to P.E.
-And I can be next! -Stiles exclaimed. -I can end up dead, and if it happens, not only I'll gonna die a virgin, I'll die FOR being a virgin.
-You won't be the next, Stiles. -Carol tried.
-I might. Someone needs to have sex with me as soon as possible!
-Danny offered. -Scott laughed.
-What?! -Carol looked at Stiles and bursted out laighing.
-You guys think this is funny? Huh? My life is at serious risk right now!
-I'll do it. I'll have sex with you.

Both boys stared at her with wide eyes and didn't say a word.
-What?
-Do you mean it? -Stiles asked.
-If it'll make you more comfortable. -She shrugged.
-I'm serious, Carolinne.
-So am I! Your place tonight?
-Are you guys joking?! -Scott finally spoke.
-Absolutely not.

----------------

So, now they all had to run, run, run, and sweat. Amazing. Carol couldn't really complain, though; at least it wasn't volleyball, GOD, she hated volleyball. Which is exactly why she was with the boys that day. And let's just say, most of them weren't happy to be left behind by a girl. Isaac and Scott had left late for some reason, so ahead of her were only the twins, but suddenly, Isaac overtook her, clearly chasing the twins for some reason. She started going faster, trying to reach him and find out what was hapening, until he stopped; the twins had disappeared.
-What the Hell, Isaac?
-It's them. They... They're Alphas. They were with... Erica, Boyd, and Cora. They're with the Alpha pack.

Before she could say anything, they both shkwed up out of nowhere, nocked her down and each of them grabbed one of Isaac's arms, imobilizing him.
-Eathan. -One of them called. -I always forget: how many bones in the human body?
-I don't know. Let's count.
-206. -Carol got up. -And I don't think so.

In that moment, Scott arrived and punched the Ethan guy in the face:
-That's one.

All five of them were wolfed out, ready to fight with claws and fangs (and knives) when they heard a girl screaming somewhere near them. They ran to where the soind came from amd found a group of people arround a tree. With a body nailed to it.
-It's him, isn't it? -Stiles asked.
-Whom?
-A guy that was missing. -Scott explained her. -He came by the clynic yesterday and just disappeared.
-He's not a virgin.
-How do you know that?
-His girlfriend's my friend.

A few minutes later, the Sheriff arrived:
-Hey, get out of the way, get back. Get this area cordoned off before they trample every piece of evidence.
-Back off, everyone back!
-Get these kids out of here!
-Dad, just come here. -Stiles called. -Look, look, look at it. It's the same as the others, you see?
-Yeah, I see that. Do me a favor, go back to school, yeah? Coach, can you give us a hand here?
-You heard the man, nothing to see here! Probablh just some homeless kid. -Coach Finnstock yelled.
-Coach?
-Yeah?
-He was a senior. -Scott said.
-He wasn't on the team, was he?
-KYLE!! -A girl screamed. -Oh, God, Kyle! Oh, God!!