Chapter 2: Bardo and Zhitro.

A/N: If you guys like reader insert scenarios, check out Birdiessongs, her imagines are AMAZING! She writes for my loves Derek Hale and Draco Malfoy and also for many other characters! Go check it out!
————————————————

After school, Carolinne and Lydia went to the woods eith Allison, who'd been having random hand tremors ever since the ritual. Lydia had sugested for her to train shooting.
-Do you really think this is gonna help?
-I know that if you think it's not going to help, it definitely won't.
-Have faith, Allison. -Carol encouraged, remembering how Lydia had told her that exact same thing that morning. Thinking about that brought her mind to her kidnaped boyfriend, and a wave of concern rushed through her body.
-Are you ok? -Lydia raised a brow.
-I'm fine.
-Are you sure? -Allison questioned.
-Yeah, let's focus on you.
-Great. Get your head into it, Allison. Shoot a few and see what happens -Lydia smiled.

Allison nodded, prepared herself, amd shot her first arrow, which didn't go anywhere near the target.
-I usee to be like that when I first started with knives. -Carol tried to cheer her.
-Maybe... Hold the string a different way. Try the Mongolian draw. -Lydia suggested, and Allison turned to her with a questioning look. -What? I read. Try it.

She tried. It was little closer to where it was supposed to be.
-Ok, um... Take a second to close your eyes amd imagine the arrow going into the target. -Lydia said. Allison closed her eyes and took a deep breath; when she opened them, something caught her attention.
-Did you see that?
-See what?
-Wait here.
-Are you serious?
-I'll be right back.
-You did not just say that.
-She'd better not hope to use those to defend herself. -Carol mumbled while Allison walked away. -But don't worry about us, I throw blades, and I'm an Alpha.
-You just love that new status, don't you?
-Absolutely.

Suddenly, they heard Allison calling them.
-Lydia? Carol? Girls!
-We're coming! -They rushed to where the sound was coming from and when they found Allison, she shot an arrow at them, and her good aim had chosen that specific moment to come back. She would have hit Lydia's face if it hadn't been for Carol and Isaac.
-Oh, my God! Oh, my God, Lydia. I, I thought you were Kate.
-Kate? Care is the one who looks like her, not me!
-Can we not talk about that? -Carolinne hissed. -Also, what are you doing here, Isaac?
-I was... Taking a walk.
-Uh... And you just happened to be at the exact same spot that we are?
-...Yes?
-Yeah, right.
-Why don't we focus on the part where Allison says she thought Lydia was her dead aunt?
-It happened for the fisrt time this morning. -Alli said. -One second I'm here, the other I'm in a totally different place and she's there.
-Whatever that ritual did to you guys, it's getting worse. -Lydia observed.
-Why don't we go home now? -Carolinne sugested.
-Yeah, I think we should.

Once they were out of the woods, Allison went with Isaac and Carol with Lydia.
-Hey, Lyds...
-What?
-I don't look like Kate.
-Oh, Care...
-As I told Deucalion, we have totally different features!
-Features, yes, but there are other things.
-We have the same hair color and the same eye color, that's it.
-And the same debauchery, same bitchy laugh, same--
-OK, point made. There are some similarites. -She sighed.
-Don't be like that, you didn't choose to look like her. And she was terrible, yes, but she was also very hot.
-I know, it's just... Allison sees it, you see it, Scott sees it, Mr. Argent sees it, and I know that Derek sees it to. I don't want him to see her when he looks at me, but everytime someone says that I resamble her, I fear part of him always will. No matter what I do, I will always remind him of her.
-That's not true. Care, when Derek looks at you, he sees the crazy, multifaceted girl he fell in love with. He might not have said it yet, but he loves you, just like you lovr him.
-You really think so?
-I know so. And you are too impactating to be seen as anything other than yourself.
-Thank you, Lyds.
-You're welcome.
________________________