Chapter 9: Pack or Family?

-Why do I smell puke? -Carol twitched her nose.
-You wanted me to get Coach to stop, didn't you? -Stiles shrugged.
-What the fuck did you do?
-In my defense, Jared was already feeling sick.
-Ugh, for the love of God. I get carsick, it sucks.
-What matters is that we're here, right?
-Uh, sure.
-Allison, come help me with Scott.
-Where is he?

Stiles went back to help Scott walk to where they were, and he was right. The werewolf's wounds were horrible.
-For Prada's sake! -Carolinne exclaimed when she saw him. -What happened?
-It's nothing, Stiles is overreacting.
-It doesn't look like nothing.
-Can you stay here while they help me? I have to make sure the bus doesn't leave. Sure, don't worry.

The three left, followed by Lydia, who'd just arrived with Alice. Outside, Carol overheard a part of their conversation:
"It's all in his head."
"All in his head? ...Because of Derek. He's not letting himself heal 'cause Derek died."
"But Carolinne is perfectly fine."

She scoffed at that. "Fine" wasn't a word she would use to describe hersef at the moment; sure, she had healed, and she was phisically ok, but "fine"... She wasn't fine. The sound of her own shriek was still echoing in her head, she was using the strengh of every cell in her body not to go insane and the only thing that allowed her to keep going on was the consuming desire for revange that was aching, throbbing in her bones and crusteled in her soul. She wanted payback; she wanted blood.
--------------------
Flashback on:

It was all too fast. One second Ennis and Derek were fighting, the next they pushed each other to tge edge of the floor and crashing against that escalator. Both Carolinne and Scott ran to see tge damage and were faced with two dead bodies. Scott widened his eyes and stared motionless in shock and Carolinne just screamed, screamed so loud that Cora and the Alphas covered their ears to block the painful ring. She felt a hand in her shoulder, pulling her and Scott away from the edge; Isaac.

Flashback off.
-----------------------
Her thoughts were interrupted by a loud whistle.
-Let's go! Back on the bus! -Coach yelled.
-What do we do? -Alice looked at her. -We can't let them leave!
-I'm gonna check on them. -Lydia stated, and Carol hadn't even realized that she was there. She hadn't even seen the strawberry blonde leave the restroom.
-We'll try to slow things here.
-I had Stiles do that. -Lydia said. Thankfully, Scott and Allison walked out the restroom in that exact instant.
-Is he ok? Are you ok? -Lydia asked, worried.
-Yeah. Stiles, where's Stiles?
-Trying to stall Coach. We still din't have gas. -She reminded the girls.
-I'm not leaving him. -Allison protested.
-Then we have to leave the car.
-What?! That wasn't... An actual suggestion.
-If cars suck, buses suck twice as much. God, how I HATE roadtrips. -Carol rolled her eyes.
-You'll survive. -Alice placed a hand on her shoulder as they walked towards the bus.

----------------
Flashback on.

-We're just gonna talk to him. Try to reason with him. That's it. -Scott said as he arrived at the abandoned mall with Isaac, who looked like he dusagreed. -What?
-Nothing, is just that... I'm actually kind if hungry now.
-So am I.

In that moment, Carolinne got there as well, and she was not alone. On the back of the motorcycle was someone else, someone Scott hadn't expected to see again after the fight with Peter.
-You guys can't have possibly believed that you were doing this on your own. -Carol said.
-I did, actually.
-Who are you? -Isaac asked the other girl.
-I'm Alice. Alice Elizabeth Holmes.
-She's a huntress. -Scott explained. -We didn't come here to fight, why did you bring a huntress?
-Because we might no want to fight, but Deucalion doesn't really give a crap about our intentions.

They started heading to where Deucalion had said he's meet Scott, and there he was, standing in the escalator just waiting.
-You didn't come alone. -He stated.
-Yeah. This is Isaac, Carolinne, and Alice.
-I'm not only talking about them.
-What?