Chapter 55

Author's POV

After buying all the ingredients, they then headed to Namjoon's mansion. Their trip felt so quick as they were enjoying it while Hwayoung sings along with the radio. And when they arrived, the helpers immediately assisted them by bringing the groceries to the kitchen. Namjoon and Hwayoung excused themselves to get changed, while Seoyeon is currently in the kitchen with the helpers.

"What help could we offer you, Ms. Seoyeon?" The head mistress of Namjoon's mansion kindly asked to Seoyeon, who is unpacking the goods.

"Will it be okay if you could wash the chicken drumsticks?" Seoyeon shyly required, while the head mistress smiled and nodded her head. "Thank you so much, ma'am." Seoyeon bowed her head.

"It's our pleasure to help you, Ms. Seoyeon." She bowed back, before ordering other helpers to make themselves useful.

While the helpers wash the drumsticks, Seoyeon proceeded to mix the dry ingredients for the breading. Busy with it, she didn't notice Namjoon heading her way. He's wearing a white tee and his sweatpants, all comfy and homey.

"What are you doing?" He asked and stood beside her.

"I'm making the breading of the chicken." She replied as she put some salt and pepper.

"Are you sure you're comfortable cooking while in your working clothes? I can lend you some of my clothes. Your blouse might get stains." He offered, "Wait, I'll get you some clothes." And before Seoyeon could answer, he dashed off upstairs.

She just sighed and continued to add the wet ingredients. A few minutes later, she felt a tug on her skirt so she turned around and saw Hwayoung standing behind her.

"Yes, sweetheart?" She asked with a delicate smile.

"Daddy is asking if you could come to his room." Hwayoung hummed as she sways while her hands are behind her.

"Oh, right now?" And Hwayoung nodded, so Seoyeon took off her apron and went to wash her hand. "Ma'am, would it be okay if someone could heat the oil in a pan. I'll be back quickly, just let the chicken rest in the batter. If I won't be back in ten minutes, please fry them until golden brown." She requested, so the head mistress assured her.

As per request, Seoyeon went upstairs and headed her way to Namjoon's room. Not wanting to barge in, she first knocked the door and waited for his response. It didn't long until he opened the door for her and let her in.

"Hwayoung said that you wanted me to come here?" She asked and Namjoon nodded.

"I prepared clothes for you. Here, you should check them." He uttered as he held her hand and gently pulled her with him to show her the clothes on his bed. "I found some unused clothes that are smaller on me, so I thought of letting you use them."

Seoyeon looked at the clothes and there are some sweatshirts, tees, and hoodies. He also included some pajamas and shorts that still has their tags on. They do look small on Namjoon just by looking at it, but it will surely be otherwise on her.

"Why don't you try them on? You can use the bathroom." He uttered and you can hear how excited he is for her to wear one.

Seoyeon took the clothes and excused herself before heading to the bathroom. She exhaled shortly and looked at the clothes in front of her. They do look comfortable and cozy. Shrugging the shyness, she undressed her working clothes and tried to pair some clothes of Namjoon. It took her a while until she finally found the one she wanted to wear. It's a sweatshirt that she paired with his shorts. It was a good thing that the shorts have strings, so she was able to adjust the tightness on her waist. The sweatshirt is, well undeniably, big for her that it could almost cover the shorts, but she likes it. After being satisfied with her clothing, she folded the rest and went out of the bathroom. Namjoon, who was sitting on his bed while waiting for her, lifted his gaze when he heard the bathroom door being opened. His mouth was almost agape the moment he saw her. It was as if he couldn't hear anything but his heart beating loudly. She looks cute and very much attractive at the same time, while in his clothes.