ɪɪ. ᴄʀᴜsʜ?

Tw - none

Am I your friend?

Am I your friend?

Oh definitely.

THE BRUNETTE WAS WATCHING the new girl skateboard along side the boys

THE BRUNETTE WAS WATCHING the new girl skateboard along side the boys. She for one didn't want to do this but they had dragged her with them.

"There's no was that's Mad Max." Mike said to the kids around them "Yeah. Girls don't play video games." Will agreed. Jayden scoffed turning away from the boys. "Sexist much? Girls can be just as good at video games as boys can." She mumbled to herself.

No one heard her, they continued their conversation about the girl while she leaned against the fence looking at the roof. "And even if they did, you can't get 750,00 points on Dig Dug."

"It was actually 751,300 points." Jayden called out to which Mike just scoffed shooing the girl away. "Whatever. It's impossible."

Jayden turned to see Max again. Jayden thought she was very pretty, she really wanted to be her friend. "But her name is Max." Lucas said. He sounded very desperate to meet the red-head.

"So what?"

"So, how many Maxes do you know?"

"I don't know."

"Zero. That's how many." Lucas had a point. Nobody in the party knew a Max.

Jayden soon got sick and tired of the boys conversing. 'You know what, screw it'. She thought turning to the boys catching their attention. "I am going to go over and talk to the girl. You know, like a normal person would do?" She teased turning away from the boys.

As she got closer to Max she instantly regretted making the decision to talk to her. She froze, which probably looked very stupid, but she was having a midlife crisis. Jayden turned around but before she could walk away- "Hey! You! Pretty girl!" She heard someone yell. She turned around seeing Max walking towards her.

"Shit. Fuck. Shit. Fuck." The brunette mumbled turning to look at the boys who were giving her thumbs up. She threw up the middle finger at them before turning to face Max again, who was right in front of her... somehow.