ɪ. ʙᴏᴏʙɪᴇs

Tw - Talks abt sex

Wait, why are you listening to this talk?

Because you are insanely loud.

"STEVE, WE NEED TO get in the fucking car

"STEVE, WE NEED TO get in the fucking car." Jayden yelled from her bedroom as she looked at the time.

The brunette was rushing to tie her black converse. School started in less than twenty minutes and they still needed to pick up Robin.

"Come on then!" Steve yelled back. Jayden quickly grabbed her backpack, stuffing her books and what not in before slinging it over her shoulder. She glanced at the picture Will had given her before him and his family moved.

She made herself tear her eyes away to run out of her room and run down the stairs, jumping the last three steps to save time. "Remind me to write to Will after school please." She said as she pulled open the door and motioned to it. "Ladies first."

Steve rolled his eyes and walked out, Jayden following behind. "You sure you don't want to get to school faster?" Steve motioned to the bus that rolled past the house. "Uh.. no, I'm good" She mumbled, throwing her backpack into the back seat before climbing in.

The truth was, she hasn't been taking the bus since her and Max had broken up. Jayden knew it was for Max's mental heath which Max tried to keep a secret but the brunette could tell it was tearing her bit-by-bit.

She felt useless, she wanted to help but Max wouldn't let her. They were still friends, they still talked, barley

The day they broke up Jayden had had a mental breakdown which ended to Steve coming home to her in the bathroom cutting off at least four inches of her hair.

Jayden loved the change, but didn't at the same time.

If that makes sense.

Other than that she's been doing good, getting decent grades, participating. Her mom tried to make her join cheer, but she refused.

But through cheer tryouts she met Chrissy, who she loved. Chrissy was like a big sister she never got. The blonde would comfort her when she needed it, Jayden sometimes stayed after school to watch them practice.