ᴠɪɪ. ʙᴀᴛʜʀᴏᴏᴍs

Tw - none

Finally! Took you two long enough

Oh, shut it, Michael. You're just mad Eleven dumped your stupid ass.

MAX SAT ON THE sink in the Wheeler's basement bathroom

MAX SAT ON THE sink in the Wheeler's basement bathroom. Jayden stood in between her two legs touching a damp hand towel to her face.

When Billy had broken the sauna doors glass Max had gotten a cut on her cheek which Jayden wanted to tend to right away.

"It's barley noticeable." Max chuckled while bringing her hand up to Jayden's making her pull the cloth away from her face. "Yeah, but it's a cut. And a cut could get infected. And an infection leads to worse." Jayden said sternly grabbing the first aid kit from the cabinet behind Max.

"Now I see why Mike called you a medic." Max laughed looking in her girlfriends eyes "I know a thing or two about medical stuff. I just don't like to show it much." Jayden shrugged taking out a tube of Neosporin. "This is gonna sting." Jayden mumbled as she applied the ointment to a q tip.

Max nodded as Jayden took her spot back in between Max's legs. The Harrington girl lightly placed the q tip on Max's cut making the red head flinch a little. "Breath." Jayden said, placing a comforting hand on her girlfriends knee.

She applied the Neosporin quick and fast. Jayden then grabbed a band aid from the box and carefully placed it over the small cut.

"Voilà." Jayden said dramatically. Max smiled as she went to get off the counter "Wait." Jayden stopped her. "I think I forgot something." The girl said as she placed a hand on her chin. "I remember."

Jayden slightly leaned forward placing a small kiss on the bandaid "Kisses solve everything." the brunette smiled packing away the first aid kit.

"They do. But you missed." Max sighed as Jayden leaned forward to place the first aid kit back in the cabinet behind the red head. "What do you mean?" Jayden asked pausing and looking at Max. They were very close.

Max slowly brought her finger and pointed to her lips, fake pouting.

"Oh..." Jayden mumbled before leaning forward and giving the girl a kiss. Max smiled into it.